Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 22, 2014
I'm a pre-smart-phone, pre-tablet person with a little touch of OCD, so I wear a watch every day. Perhaps 25 years ago, I settled on this slender inexpensive timepiece design with a minimum of features: it gives me the time, date and day of the week, has an alarm and stopwatch, and a sturdy plastic resin strap.

Maybe no one ever complements my on my stunning watch, but I wear it because I use it, not as a fashion accessory.

I used to buy the watch from Casio, then about 12 years ago, Armitron brought out a similar design. There are only three reasons why I even need to buy a new watch: the strap breaks, the face gets too scratched-up, or the battery dies. The Casio watches used to suffer broken straps and scratched faces. The Armitron lasts years until the battery dies, and that's why I give it 5 stars.
on December 15, 2015
After reading many positive reviews, I gave this a try to replace my much-loved broken Timex Ironman watch. I really don't like this Armitron watch! The buttons are not intuitive at all. Every time I needed to change the time or stop an alarm, I would have to consult the instruction booklet as the button combinations needed to make a change made no sense to me. My 3 year old would somehow set an alarm and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off permanently.
Also, the time would lose a couple of minutes every couple of weeks.
You have to hit a button to see the date and then quickly turn on the light to see it.
There were so many things I hate about this watch! After 6 months of dealing with it, I cut my losses and ordered another Timex Ironman. I wouldn't waste my time on another Armitron.
on April 18, 2014
Fine, sturdy, simple watch that looks nice enough to wear with my work clothes. I haven't had any breakage after wearing it almost daily and taking it on and off daily for about two months, and it seems durable. The only issue is setting the time. It took me nearly an hour to figure it out with the directions in front of me...and it's been off by an hour since Daylight Savings, because who has the time to do that again?

Directions are tucked in the base (yes, they are there).

Also, don't lose the directions. How would you ever set the time again?
on April 25, 2010
I needed a new watch and like a nice black watch that I can wear with my work clothes but that can stand up to working out, playing sports and being chewed on by my baby and I found it! It's a nice size so that it doesn't look huge on my small wrist, it looks classy enough even though it's digital, it lights up (for the midnight feedings!) and the price is awesome! :) It was a little tricky to set without reading the directions but I found them hidden in the plastic watch holder (look inside the loop!)

I would buy this watch again!
33 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2014
I really do love this watch. It is not fancy. The black and silver color on the face of the watch does start to rub off pretty quickly. However, it is also not pricey, and the fact that there is a rubber "lip" around the back that covers part of the battery sells it for me.

I have sensitive skin and have had to give up wearing my expensive, fancier, watches with leather or metal bands. I was breaking out with an eczema-type irritation under the watch band. The rubber lip on the back of this watch face allows for air to get between the watch and my skin. It also means that there is no direct contact between the battery and my skin. It is the only watch that I have been able to wear for the past six years. I hope that it does not get discontinued!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2015
Fantastic watch! I've bought several that failed me and this is by far my favorite watch ever. Extremely comfortable band and also has a great range of large to very small wrist sizes, which can be difficult to find. Great features and perfect brightness back light. Highly recommend!
on March 24, 2015
No, it's not waterproof, but it's light, has a great band, time/date are large and easy to read. Directions to change time, etc are a very small font, but they can also be found on-line. I hated my old Timex Ironman woman's watch -- it caught on everything and the band drove me crazy. This is narrow, buttons don't stick out -- love it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 26, 2015
I have worn this over a week. Comfortable. This is a woman's watch not a man's. Unless the man likes narrow watches and has small wrists. I thought it would have a longer band since it said unisex.
on January 16, 2015
Looks like a decent watch and from the reviews I though it was nice, however it was delivered and the first number of the time displayed would not show. Instead of reading 11:00 or 23:00 it read 1:00 or 3:00 and I couldn't have coped with this considering I like reading the time in terms of 24-hours. Was really disappointed and returned it.
on February 8, 2017
Nice to have an athletic watch that isn't huge! It fits well on my small wrist. Have had it for a couple years now and the battery is still going strong.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.