- Item Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B002WLUYUG
- Item model number: aanat8
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #200,723 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
Aqua Armor Fabric Waterproofing Spray for Natural Fabrics, 8 Oz
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Treats from 20 to 40 square feet of fabric
- Heat activation provides stronger bond to fabric
- Water based (not solvent based), earth friendly
- No odor, no yellowing, no stiffening once dry
- Maintains breathability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Aqua Armor is an advanced fabric waterproofing spray scientifically formulated for use on garments such as jackets, pants, and all other natural fabric clothing articles. Aqua Armor provides longer lasting clothing waterproofing and oil repellency
Top Customer Reviews
I had half the fabric done and called my husband in to feel it. I made him feel treated and untreated, and he tried to cleverly guess by touch which I had done. He was completely wrong. Honestly, NO color change, even on multi-colored fabrics. No tactile difference. No stiffness.
I was concerned about residue as it suggests ironing at highest temperature for the fabric for best results. It left not a scent, not a streak, no residue or anything on my iron.
Worth far more than it costs.