|Item model number||320-328-E|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8 x 2 x 2 inches|
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacements Warranty
|Sale:||$8.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Kit for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 includes our MilitaryShield piece(s), Installation Solution, Squeegee, Lint-free cloth, and Installation Instructions.
- Ultra HD Clear and amazingly thin, perfectly matches the contours of your device. Easy application with flexible material is designed for maximum full coverage on curved corners and edges on your device.
- Created from scratch-proof, ultra-tough, optically clear, military-grade, yellow-resistant material and is custom fit for each particular gadget and device with full body and screen protection.
- MilitaryShield has self-healing technology, which helps eliminate minor scratches on the film all by itself. Significantly reduces dust, oil and fingerprint smudges.
- ArmorSuit stands behind the quality of our MilitaryShield products to ensure 100% Satisfaction to all of our customers. All ArmorSuit MilitaryShield products are backed by Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Made in USA.
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacements Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||New Tech Accessories||Skinomi||AnoKe||IntelliArmor|
|Color||Information not provided||Clear Glass Screen||Galaxy Tab S 10.5 T800||Tab S 10.5|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 8 x 2 in||8.2 x 10.6 x 0.5 in||3.94 x 6.97 x 0.67 in||8.7 x 11 x 0.7 in|
Military Grade Protection
ArmorSuit® MilitaryShield® features exceptional clarity and UV protection to prevent yellowing. It is made from the same protective film material used to protect military aircrafts, helicopters and space shuttles. MilitaryShield® is also equipped with "self-healing" properties to maximize the protection. The self-healing technology works to constantly eliminate minor scratches on the film. All of our MilitaryShield® are uniquely designed to provide a perfect cut for a perfect fit on your device. It also features corrosion and moisture protection to prevent substances from migrating through the film to attack underlying substrates. It's designed to provide daily protection against scratches and reduce chances of damage to your screen from impact forces and drops. Best of all, it's very easy to apply.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty
If your MilitaryShield® peels off, becomes scratched or damaged, or has installation flaws, we will gladly replace the product FREE OF CHARGE no matter what the issue is.
MilitaryShield® for your device
Spray Bottle Solution
If you ever need to remove the MilitaryShield®, simply peel it off slowly with your bare hands. It will come off clean without any sticky residue.
*Made in the USA*
Top Customer Reviews
I watched the installation video and followed the directions to a T. I kept my fingers saturated with the included spray and applied the spray liberally to both sides of the screen protector. I lined it up just right, I squeegeed and wiped, and...was instantly convinced I'd done everything wrong. So many bubbles. I waited a day and the big bubbles disappeared, but lots of small bubbles appeared where there had been no bubbles before. Some of them made me think I had let dust or other particles get under the screen protector. The non-bubbled bits looked great, high resolution and brightness of the Tab-S screen coming through just fine. But all those darn little bubbles.
I resisted the urge to pull the thing off and reapply it (I had plenty of spray left) because the directions stated that the bubbles would disappear after a few days. By day three, I was chafing to reapply it. I held off. Day four, morning, still bubbles. I decided I'd reapply it that night when I got home. I got home that night and...no bubbles. I held it up to the light and moved it around to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It was perfect, not so much as a slight bump anywhere. I had a geeky "whoa, cooool" moment.
Yesterday, I accidentally dropped my keys on the screen and made a slight gouge in the protector. Within hours, the gouge was gone.
This screen protector is pretty amazing, and a fantastic value for the money I paid. I won't hesitate to buy an ArmorSuit product if I get any other devices that need this kind of protection.
Here is how I installed this:
1. clean the screen thoroughly with the provided cloth
2. spray your hands and screen with the solution provided
3. peel off the screen and spray on the adhesive side of the screen
4. align the screen protector on your Galaxy tab S 10.5, you can slide until you get a desired result
5. use the very nice soft plastic card they provide to smudge out the fluid and air bubbles
6. use the cloth to clean the liquid from the top and around the screen
7. leave it out for AT LEAST 4-5 hours without using it, all imperfection such as hard to kill bubbles and vapor will disappear
8. Now you have a nicely protected Galaxy tab S 10.5 without even noticing that the screen is there. Enjoy!
The MilitaryShield was packaged well and came with everything needed for installation, including a full page of complete and easy to follow instructions. While the You Tube video was great, the printed instructions contained all the info needed to accomplish a flawless installation with the tools contained in the box.... which I found lacking with the Skinomi product.
The rubber squeegee provided with the MilitaryShield worked so much better at smoothing away bubbles than the ridiculous method required for the Skinomi product.... using a credit/debit card!
After letting the MilitaryShield dry for about 5 hours, I did notice a few bubbles near one edge that disturbed me a bit. I considered removing the shield and trying to reinstall, but decided to trust the printed guidance and just WAIT for the bubbles to disappear. So glad I did. By the next morning, they were completely gone and the shield was virtually invisible!
I'm happy with this screen protector and will be keeping it. The responsiveness of the screen with this protector is amazing!
However, there is one issue that I must mention as a caveat to anyone considering this type of screen protector for use on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 when used with the matching Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard Case. The material is similar to skin and you will get a divot at the point where the touch pin on the keyboard meets the screen protector when the case is closed. This touch pin is what signals the tablet to shut off when the case is closed. The divot is noticeable when the tablet is off, but not so much when it's on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has done an excellent job protecting the tablet. After almost a year, there really is no noticeable ding in it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DoninWV
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! JUNK!!!!!!!! THE REVIEWS ON THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE GENUINE!!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY THE WORST PROTECTION I'VE EVER TRIED TO INSTALL, OFFERS ZERO PROTECTION AND... Read more
awesome screen protectors, have them on all my devices only screen protectors i will buy. They always fit nicely, protect very well, if you follow instructions in package easy to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by larry allard
Tried for hours and it WOULD NOT STICK TO MY TABLET. Followed the directions and it still would not work. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Flynxi