Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Canon EOS 80D / 70D (Top LCD Included) Screen Protector Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive w/ Lifetime Replacements
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 19, 2014
I recently purchased the 70D and immediately contacted ArmorSuit to inquire if they would be offering a protector for this camera. I was told they would be and it was available less than 2 weeks later. I received mine Saturday and immediately installed both the main screen protector and the top LCD protector on my 70D. Both fit perfectly and installation was simple. I am a firm believer in the ArmorSuit products and highly recommend them! Buy this for your 70D, as it is well worth the cost to protect your screens!
on March 31, 2014
I have used a number of products to protect many digital camera screens. Most were very difficult to install without getting bubbles under the film.
This ArmorSuit product was very different. My kit came with die cut films for the upper LCD and the main back panel screen, a bottle of spray and a quality squeegee to smooth the film.The use of a spray to allow the film to be positioned and smoothed resulted in a perfect result. I had some concern that the response of the touch screen would be affected, but it was not. Both films went down smoothly and after the drying period you could not tell they were there. I would highly recommend this product. Just follow the directions and you will be fine.
on March 8, 2014
I have protection on my mobile phone because I know I'm rough on it and want it to last at least the length of the contract. So with what I hear about people still using their 40D and how these cameras go the long run, I want to make sure years down the road my camera still has a spanky new looking screen on it!

So this looks like it'll do the trick. It still has a great feel to it when applied, and the application process was super easy (albeit a little weird). Much easier than the process used for my phone's. So don't hesitate, get it!
on January 31, 2014
The two screen protectors were sized perfectly and easy to apply, and the one on the LCD doesn't impede touch sensitivity at all. The kit was packaged nicely with everything that was needed.

After the first hour or so of applying the protector on the LCD, it had added significant noise to the image (a lot of red and green shimmer), but after waiting a few hours, the shimmer appears to be almost completely gone -- I believe this was a result of still having moisture behind the protector.
on January 9, 2015
Seems to work as designed and as touted. I have not noticed any difference in using the touchscreen am less concerned with scuffs so that is very cool. Took me a couple of tries to get the top of camera shield on perfectly but did work out. There is plenty of liquid and it's easy to re-position. Recommend!
on January 10, 2015
Is not an exact fit on the 70D. I expected it to go edge to edge on the screen, however there is a gap on opposite side if placed to the edge. Also, not sure if it will improve after it fully dries, but it seems to amplify the pixels on the screen so the image is distorted. It went on easy and seems like it will keep the screen free of scratches.
review image
on March 1, 2015
Got this for my new 70D before I scratched the display. Since this system goes on wet it was very easy to install and ensure it was properly aligned. Have not had long enough, nor used under any sort of circumstance that could damage, I do not know how they will last, but I anticipate no issues. My only wish is that they had an anti-glare version, but this version seems no worse than the original display.

Update: After using for a couple of weeks I must say I am quite pleased. It does not impact the visibility or the sensitivity of the touch screen. Fortunately for me (maybe unfortunately for the ArmorSuit) I have not done anything that would have scratched the screen. Regardless, I am happy for the extra peace of mind.
on November 14, 2014
Arrived as expected, fit as desired and NO PROBLEM installing after I watched the video on their site. I did pull it off and reinstall the top LCD screen protector to suit my NIT PICKING mentality -- came off and went back on as advertised and NOW am very happy with it.

Bought the ArmorSuit for my Nexus 2013 also. Same results. Installed first time for practice and pulled off and reapplied to make it fit PERFECTLY, which it now does.

I think there will always be negative reviews; some people can't do anything. We have a saying here in Texas that there are some people who would complain even if they were hung with a NEW rope.

I am a happy camper and have already recommended this product to my friends with 70d camera.
on November 25, 2014
I watched the video before doing this and highly recommend you do. It is applied similar to window tint but is much easier because of the smaller size and no need for heat shrinking. To my surprise, not only is there film for the main LCD, but also for the top right small settings display. Easy to install and I got a perfect bubble-free placement for both film pieces. There is an included microfiber and squeegee card. Before I did the install, I additional used a lint-free Pec-Pad and cleaning solution to clean the LCD and settings display. Touch on the main LCD feels just as responsive.
on January 8, 2015
Wow. I have previous experience with a competitive offering (Zagg). The AmorSuit MilitaryShield is at least as good, if not of higher quality. The same process is used for both and I found this one to be easier. The product went on smoother, requiring less squeegee action. It is beautiful on the device (though almost invisible). I trust it will provide a lifetime of use.