Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 1, 2013
The screen protector is very good. Easy to apply due to the wet installation process. Its comparable to the other big names that sell similar screen protectors only it's a bit cheaper. The one thing to note is the warranty and in my opinion is where the price differece really comes in because they are both very high quality products. Some of the other companies that sell very similar products will let you make a claim regardless of reason. It can be a defect, a scratch, you couldnt get it installed quite right, or you just want a new one all together. They dont care as long as you send your old one back. With this, the warranty only covers if the product fails after proper instalation. I feel like this is a key difference.

The product itself, very good.
on October 3, 2012
I have ordered several Invisible Shields for my electronic products and was a little skeptical on ordering the Armor Shield due to its low cost. I didn't know if it would be as clear and apply as easily. My concerns were completely unfounded as this is the exact same product as the Invisible Shield at about 70% less cost.

I will never order an Invisible Shield again if an Armor Shield is available.

Feel free to buy--you are getting a great product for less cost.

It applied easily onto my Vita and one it dried, it is pretty much invisible.

5 star product. love it.
on November 9, 2015
These are by far the best screen protectors I have used for any of my devices. I have even trimmed one several times as it moved from device to device. The corners may then flip up a bit but you are not supposed to cut them I just reused. I have never had a problem with them working. I always have excellent control of my devices and you can barely tell if you have one on. PLUS they are removable (ones I have used) I do not think you could go wrong with these.
on April 23, 2013
Took me 2 skins to get one on smooth but iTech worked with me and stood behind their product. So from a vendor support aspect this is def. 5 stars! Still not comfortable with the need to use liquid on a device with so many seams but I will monitor for any signs of "spillage" damage and raise unholy hell if it becomes a Sony Vita warranty issue in the long run.

This has been combined with an old Zagg cell phone screen protector on back touchpad and the whole Vita enclosed in a KMD (plastic falsely labeled as "100% aluminum") clamshell.

Would have been so much easier if Otterbox would just make a Vita "Defender" case!!!
on February 4, 2013
The directions and installation of this product was simple and fast. The cutout of the protector was a little off on some parts, but the misalignment’s were not so great that they obstructed the front cam, or the speakers. There was one defect on the protector; there was a crinkle of some kind on the lower right hand side (not on the screen), which would not come out. It almost looks like a very small logo of some kind, but I can't tell; nor do I care. After instillation, the screen works just like it did before I put it on. I let it cure for about 12 hrs before I used it. I liked the ArmorSuit for the PS vita so much, I went and ordered an ArmorSuit screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I will update my experience soon.
on October 10, 2012
It really is easy to apply, and it stays on very well! Just follow the instructions on the youtube link they give you with your product. Opening the box you get 1 screen protector and a spray bottle for cleaning and reapplying. You can reapply as much as you want because this screen protector is the real deal. They don't call it MilitaryShield for nothing.
on September 13, 2012
This is my first time doing a wet-application screen protector. But the instructions were quite clear on what to do and the process was easy enough to do. I can already tell that I like these screen protectors a lot better than the adhesive ones that I have used in the past for other electronic devices. Well, I'm just waiting for it to dry and we will be all set to go. Not a bad product!
on March 9, 2016
Does not go on well. Stretches and wrinkles form easily and bubbles will not come out. I suggest another protector for $9 this isn't even worth it
review image
on December 21, 2012
i purchased to my ps vita because when an apliacce its touch screen it scratch very easy i like becuase you dont look or feel it after it puts on the ps vita
on August 3, 2012
I would recommend using a different microfiber cloth as the one that shipped with mine left a few black specs on my screen after I applied the screen protector. I like how it's made in the USA and is backed by a lifetime warranty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.