Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: nabi 2 / 2S Screen Protector Full Coverage, ArmorSuit MilitaryShield® - Lifetime Replacements - Anti-Bubble Ultra HD Screen Protector For nabi 2 / 2S - Clear
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 13, 2013
A screen protector is an absolute must have for the Nabi kid's tablet. We got the Nabi for our 3 year old and 20 month old to share and as you can imagine with sticky fingers and slightly less care for electronics than the adults int he family might have, the screen was a mess pretty quickly. The ArmorSuit MilitaryShiled screen protector was pretty easy to apply (very similar to most smartphone screen protectors), and even did a good job of hiding/covering up one fairly deep scratch on the screen from the rough handling. After applying the screen protector I haven't had any problems at all with the kids getting the tablet dirty. The screen protector sheds grime, food, snot, and rocks with ease and that was just day one. I've had the screen protector on the Nabi for a couple months now and the only thing I've had to do is use a baby wipe to clean off the crusted on kid slobber now and then and the screen is as good as new.
on May 9, 2013
Great screen cover. Went on easy with no problems. I let it sit overnight to dry as suggested. My daughter often gets of greasy smudges on the screen, (as kids will) and this fully protects it. I highly recommend this screen protector.
on January 15, 2013
Product fit PERFECTLY. Easy to install. More than enough spray solution to re-do this just in case you screw up a few times. Definitely recommended. I haven't seen any blemishes yet. The tiny bubbles we did have just disappeared over the next couple days. We have 2 of these, one for my 3 yr old and one for my 6 yr old's Nabis and they just work.
on October 31, 2013
Very very easy installation. I watched the video before applying the protector to the nabi. It was the perfect size and I'm glad that I didn't have to cut it to the right size. It seems like it's a bit of a better quality than other kinds of screen protectors. My son has spread a bunch of random food over the screen and it comes right off. If I ever need to get another screen protector, I will definitely reorder here.
on May 2, 2013
We bought 2 of these when our kids both got Nabi tablets for Christmas. Followed the installation instructions, and it has been GREAT. Unfortunately, one of the tablets developed a problem where it won't charge (despite always being careful to follow directions about charging), and when we sent the unit back, we forgot to remove the screen protector first. Oops! So, we're ordering another, and we're also getting one to use with a different "No Name" tablet that we have in the house. The screen size is pretty close, and even if we have to trim the ASMS just a little, we have been so happy with them that we want one for every device now. We also plan to get them for our next Smart Phone upgrades, which we will be doing soon.
on January 6, 2013
MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS BUSY ALL THE TIME AND THE NABI IS ALWAYS ALONG FOR THE RIDE, WITH STANDING DROPS AND SPILLS. IT'S THREE WEEKS AFTER CHRISTMAS AND WE ARE ENJOYING NABI DAMAGED FREE.
on January 13, 2013
Very easy-to-use and works. I have a 5 yr old and the ArmorSuit covers his Nabi perfectly. Best of all no scratches!
on December 2, 2013
I bought this for my two year old sons Nabi2. He has dropped it and banged it accidentally on the counter and the screen protector has definitely provided protection! It is thick enough to handle a two and three year old and the screen is easy to wipe clean. Also, the handling of the touch screen was not affected. It is very easy for him to use as well as myself at times.
on April 18, 2013
If it is a young child that is going to use the Nabi2 absolutely buy this product! This thing is tough as nails and our 2yr old daughter has proven how tough this protector is (not to mention how tough the Nabi2 itself is). Sure it cost more than others you will see online but the protection provided is worth the investment considering the cost of the Nabi2 itself. Don't be stupid. You must buy this.
on April 2, 2013
Works like a dream! Fits perfectly and easy to place as long as you follow the instructions! My kids are hard on their tablets and these make it easier for them to use without worry about scratches. Easy to clean. If I had to purchase screen protectors again, I would purchase these! But luckily, I do not since they come with such a great warranty! Love it!