Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 7, 2015
I gave the product 5 stars based on ease of installation only. My history of installation of protective shields is disappointing at best. When I purchased my latest cellphone. I was given the option of 3 cheap protectors for $10, which is the way I usually go, or the Armorsuit with lifetime warranty which they would put on themselves. Again with my history I would have screwed up two of the cheap protectors and gotten a marginal install on the third. And the one I did get on would have looked like crap in 60 days or less. So I watched them install the Armorsuit and was impressed with how the spray used made it possible to get a nice clean bubble free installation. 9 months later the Armorsuit still looks great. So when I purchased a handheld GPS I once again had to choose between the cheapie or the Armorsuit. I went for the Armorsuit, followed the installation video and amazed myself. Now we wait to see if it holds up as well as the one on my phone. Thanks Armorsuit
2 helpful votes
on October 9, 2014
Easy to install with video instructions directed to from paper instructions. I covered a big scratch on my GPS with the Screen Protector and now you can't see the scratch anymore! That's better than what I bargained for!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 21, 2017
Easy to install, very tough and so far it has stayed scratch free on my Garmin Etrex 30.
on September 26, 2017
Wasn't quite sure how to apply it. Still waiting to do that.
on June 24, 2016
This screen protector was SIMPLE to install following their instructions. A demo video is included on their website that outlines all the steps. You can't even tell it's on there. I'm going to be carrying my GPS unit (eTrex 20x) on the outside of my backpack using the Garmin Backpack Tether Accessory for Garmin Devices so I wanted protection for the screen. Overall very pleased with this product.
on April 21, 2017
Had this screen protector for about a year now. Very pleased with it and high recommend it to others for their Garmin eTrex GPS units.
on June 13, 2016
Exact positioning on 30x was easy while wet, before applying the squidgy. There were no discernible artifacts after drying. It is hard to tell it is there. Minor abrasions inevitably developed with field use are quickly polished away with soft fabric.
2 helpful votes
on May 30, 2017
Good protection for the plastic screen.
on June 4, 2017
Fit perfect and protect it great
on March 8, 2017
Suprised how well it fit my eTrex 20.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.