Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on November 16, 2016
I've been using the MilitaryShield for several years on my phones...but I bought a Garmin eTrex. The first day out on the trail, I had it clipped to my belt loop while I was riding my horse. When I picked it up to look at the screen, much to my horror I realized that the screen had spent the past two hours rubbing on my saddle. It looked like someone had taken sandpaper to it.

In a last ditch effort, I bought this because I saw someone who said it hid scratches on their Garmin. Um. HOLY CRAP. When I put this on, it was like there was never a scratch on it! I couldn't believe it! Oh, and I clipped it to the same beltloop this past weekend where it rubbed on my saddle for 4 hours....and no scratches and the MilitaryShield is still just as secure as the first day.
on November 6, 2015
This item was even better than the description! It was very easy to install on the device, the u-Tube video link they provided was useful, but the written instructions would have been sufficient without the video. Basically, if you keep your fingers moistened (and it only took no more than 2-minutes to install the screen protector) but if needed, you can reapply the spray solution to your fingers as needed, Since ArmorSuit stated their screen protector could be easily removed, I resisted the urge to power up the device (as I didn't wanted to make sure the screen was a clean as it could possibly be) before I installed the screen saver. After using the enclosed squeegee to remove the few air bubbles trapped under the screen, and carefully wiping the excess moisture from around the edges after the final squeegee, I placed the unit flat on a shelf in an area of the house that receives constant air circulation from the heating/cooling unit, and left it their for 24-hours (they say it can be handled after 8 hours or so, but I wanted to make sure it was securely attached. When it was time to begin using the unit, the screen saver looked like it was actually part of the device, it was crystal clear with no bubbles, yet the touch-screen device responded perfectly, so the screen protector didn't interfere at all with the sensitivity of the unit, needless to say, I was very pleased with the product. However, due to no fault of ArmorSuit, after trying to get the device to load mapping software, it was determined the device itself was defective so I was asked to return the unit. Even though ArmorSuit states the screen protector can be removed and repositioned as necessary, I was very nervous about peeling off their product. I was able to remove the product, but I was actually surprised at how well (i.e. firm) the protector was attached to the screen. I needed to use an appropriate amount of force to remove it, but it made me feel very confident about how well their protector had "bonded" to my device. My fears about it prematurely peeling away from the screen were eased. and I felt their product would provide the protection they advertised. My defective unit will be replaced with a different model, so I won't be able to reuse the first screen protector I purchased, but I will definitely purchase one for the new model devise when it arrives.
on June 6, 2014
This Is a Must have item. At first I had an issue with it and a Bubble in it but after it got to about 8,400 feet where I have our other house It all but went away. and smoothed right out and as clear as can be.
Much like putting on a iPhone Protective cover it may look like its full of bubbles but as it says it will smooth out in just a few days or in my case only a week.
I did contact the company and they were real good at getting back but found out I did not need to replace it.
And this Unit lives on My Suzuki 750 King Quad on a Ram System and in the dirt and dust of Colorado back country each and every day when I'm out their.
Or if it's in my Truck to see the exact speed I am doing it too is clear as can be.

One tip is to make sure you never pull on it when putting it on and (DO NOT TOUCH) the INSIDE surface or you will leave fingerprints on it and I was very careful in doing Just that, also make sure the surface is as clean as possible with no dust or fingerprints on the surface your putting it on. Learned this after putting many others on other items over the years.

Very well made and holds up to date.

Great Product and backed by the Company.
on April 4, 2017
Easy installation, great website, amazing protection! Purchased this for my Garmin eTrex 30x GPS. Installation was great, but referred to videos/instructions on website just to gain a bit more confidence. Product installed easier than I even expected and LOOKS GREAT! Can barely see it, but can tell my GPS is protected! I don't like having to baby my devices, so will pay a little to ensure they are protected and last! Working great through several section hikes of the Florida Trail and Appalachian Trail, with the GPS just swinging from a carabiner on my pack's shoulder strap!
review image
on May 21, 2015
When I received my Garmin eTrex 30 (same size screen as eTrex 10 and 20 ) some time ago, I immediately went to Amazon to search for a ZAGG lifetime screen protector, like I have done with all my gadgetry. Well for some reason they (ZAGG) do not make a screen protector for that GPSr. After many months of using cheap, ineffective, have to cut it out yourself, throw away "protectors" from the local office stores, I found out "through the grapevine" that I should search ArmorSuit MilitaryShield on Amazon. Saw just what I thought I needed and in two days had the product in hand. After watching the tutorial online, pretty much same procedure as ZAGG but ArmorShield gives you PLENTY of solution and a very handy microfiber cloth, I proceeded to make the installation without a hitch. I let it set a couple of days and that GPSr never looked better! Crystal clear and no bubbles, fingerprints etc. I have heard from my friends they have an extremely customer friendly lifetime warranty, which if like ZAGG you will never have to use!
I highly recommend this wonderful product and will purchase protectors from ArmorShield for all my future toys!

See ya'
on December 5, 2014
I've used all kinds of screen shields over the years. This one is as near to perfect as any. Goes on easy, didn't have any problems with dust or bubbles, easy enough to slide around and reposition for a minute or two, then it grabs solidly. Even after it grabbed, I noticed that I hadn't aligned the shield perfectly. I was able to peel it up, spray it a bit more, adjust it, and all was good.

At first, the shield seemed to degrade the look of the screen, making it all pixellated. I crossed my fingers that it was just because it was still wet under the plastic. Sure enough, the next day, it was fine.
on May 27, 2016
I found installation relatively straight forward with assistance from the video (link provided with instructions), but did not like waiting 24 hours for the cover to dry after installation. The 24 hour wait is unavoidable due to the use of a unknown spray liquid required for installation.

The reason I've given it 2 stars is due to the quality of the material used, its a soft type cover that has already scuffed and torn after just 2 outing with my gps. With the name like 'Armour Military Shield' I was expecting something rugged and tough, which this product it not.

Maintaining gear is a high priority for me and I feel this cover doesn't meets my minimum requirements for a cover. The 2nd time hiking with the cover it began to tear and peel away from the edge near the button on my Garmin 20x (see attached customer images). I don't expect it to last more than 6 months before I am forced to replace it.

Had I known better, I would have purchased a hard type cover that would provide better resistance to scratch and tears.
on March 7, 2015
I gave the product 5 stars based on ease of installation only. My history of installation of protective shields is disappointing at best. When I purchased my latest cellphone. I was given the option of 3 cheap protectors for $10, which is the way I usually go, or the Armorsuit with lifetime warranty which they would put on themselves. Again with my history I would have screwed up two of the cheap protectors and gotten a marginal install on the third. And the one I did get on would have looked like crap in 60 days or less. So I watched them install the Armorsuit and was impressed with how the spray used made it possible to get a nice clean bubble free installation. 9 months later the Armorsuit still looks great. So when I purchased a handheld GPS I once again had to choose between the cheapie or the Armorsuit. I went for the Armorsuit, followed the installation video and amazed myself. Now we wait to see if it holds up as well as the one on my phone. Thanks Armorsuit
on October 27, 2016
I expected just a screen protector, but this product was way more! My GPS had been through a bad fall (I broke my leg in that fall) and one area of the screen was deeply scratched. I bought this screen protector to protect the remainder of the screen, but when I applied it, THE DEEP SCRATCHES DISAPPEARED!! My entire screen is pristine and looks new. I highly recommend this line of screen protectors, regardless of what device you use it on.
on August 9, 2016
I first used this brand on my camera LCD display and love it, so I bought this for my Garmin. If you wear gloves, wipe the surface, and apply the shield properly it should fit right onto the screen with no bubbles. I let it dry overnight putting books around the Garmin to keep it level. I've had the shield on my Garmin for over a year and I not only hike but bushwhack and canyoneer. The shield has held up beautifully with some punishment and lots of moisture. There are not even any noticeable scratches, bubbles, or peels on the shield yet. I clean it with lens cleaner, but it is a little less clear than the screen itself. But that's why you buy a product like this, to protect a screen that just needs to be visible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.