Armore Wearable Arm Exerciser (One Size Fits Most)
|Price:||+ $6.95 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 50 pounds of resistance per arm
- Burns away fat and tones your arms (even at low settings) while Strengthening the connective tissue, bone, and muscle.
- Strengthens your entire arm including biceps, triceps, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone.
- Each Armore Wearable Arm Exerciser order includes Regular Size and XL straps for wrists 5-1/2 to 9-1/2 inches, upper arms 9 to 19 inches. Strengthens your entire arm including biceps, triceps, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone
- You can wear the Armore wearable arm resistance training exoskeleton all day. Without consciously thinking about it, you are strengthening your muscles, tendons, cartilage, and bones.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Armore wearable arm exerciser is a resistance training exoskeleton that strengthens arm muscles, tones your arms, and helps you lose unwanted fat — all without traditional exercising, without a long-term commitment to a fitness center, and without expensive equipment. Unlike the typical machine at the gym, Armore works on both the biceps and triceps muscles. The Armore exoskeleton does so in the most convenient way –– because you can wear it anywhere, anytime (at work or even while eating a burger and fries)… and because it’s adjustable up to 50 pounds of resistance. All you have to do is remember to put in on. Every time you move, you’re exercising!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.5 x 6 x 3 inches; 14.08 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 25, 2016
- Manufacturer : Single Armore Wearable Fitness, a strength building exoskeleton
- ASIN : B01L08N3M2
Best Sellers Rank:
#796,549 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #338 in Strength Training Arm Machines
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Constant all day resistance to build muscles
You either will be too uncomfortable to use it long enough to see results or it will break too soon before you see results