CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Armour Etch Cream, 22-Ounce
- Armour etch is a Fast acting specially formulated glass etching compound that lets you create permanent etched designs on windows
- mirrors and household glassware. Create your own custom glass etching stencil or use one of our pre-cut stencils. This unique glass etching system enables anyone to personalize and decorate glass or mirrors in minutes with no previous experience.
- Designs are permanent
- Etched designs are dishwasher safe
- Not intended for use by children
- Will not etch Plastics or some Pyrex
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Armour Etch is a fast acting specially formulated glass etching compound that lets you create permanently etched designs on windows, mirrors and household glassware. Create your own custom glass etching stencil or use a pre made stencil like Rub N Etch, Over N Over or Peel N Etch. This unique glass etching system allows anyone to personalize and decorate glass or mirrors in minutes with no previous experience. Try it, you will love it. Not intended for use by children. Will NOT etch Pyrex or plastices. NOT recommended for etching large solid areas of glass.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Create your stencils with Removable Adhesive Vinyl. I use Silhouette’s version because I use a Silhouette Machine to cut my stencil. If you don’t have one, you can also cut it by hand with an exacto blade. This is the best material I’ve found that prevents the amour etching cream from leaking under the edges. I get very clean lines with this.
2. Use Transfer paper or tape to transfer your stencil onto whatever glass you are trying to etch.
3. Use a credit card or make sure all the bubbles are out from under the adhesive stencil. Make sure all the edges are pushed down securely to the glass.
4. Put the Amour Etching cream on using a sponge brush. I’ve found this is the best method to putting the etching cream on without getting it under the edges.
5. I let the cream sit for about 5-10 minutes instead of the 1-2 min the bottle suggests. During this time I’ll move the etching cream around at least once. I kind of just dab at it to make sure the crystals gets moved around and don’t stay in one spot. I also make sure all the air bubbles in the cream from the first application get moved.
6. Enjoy your glass!
Seriously with this method, I feel like my etchings have come out clean. Bear in mind though, etching cream is meant for small spaces. When I etch designs that are blocky, you can see more lines and imperfections but they still look great! Most people won’t even notice them. I would definitely recommend trying this if you like crafts and want to make cool glasses!
Main point of my review:
When they say don't use over a large area, they mean it. I thought my window panes were small enough and I've used this stuff enough to know what to expect, but it still didn't go as expected. Totally possible it's a user error, but just FYI for anyone else planning to do this.