Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Armour Glass Etching Cream Carded,2.8-Ounce
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Glass etching cream carded is a fast acting specially formulated glass etching compound
- Create permanent etched designs on windows, mirrors and household glassware
- Create your own custom glass etching stencil or use one of our pre-cut stencils
- Will not etch plastics or some pyrex
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This glass etching cream carded is a fast acting specially formulated glass etching compound that lets you create permanent etched designs on windows, mirrors and household glassware. Create your own custom glass etching stencil or use one of our pre-cut stencils. This unique glass etching system enables anyone to personalize and decorate glass or mirrors in minutes with no previous experience. Not intended for use by children. Will not etch plastics or some Pyrex. Not recommended for etching large areas of glass.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anchor Hocking Pint Mixing Glass - Rim Tempered - 16 Oz, Set of 2
German Style Extra Large Glass Beer Mug - 34 oz
Total time for etching: 1 hour
Prep and testing time: 4 hours
-etching creme (3 oz)
-glass to be etched
-inverted decal sticker
-kitchen sink with sprayer
1) decided on a design, my dad has a big beard, so I decided to make a decal with a big beard and his name above looking like a kings crown. Did some google image searching, found the beard image. Used MS-paint to edit picture, used MS-publisher to add Word-Art. exported as BMP
2) Sent to my plotter/cutter. Made inverted decals, that is material removed where I want the glass to be etched.
3) cleaned glasses with alcohol and a paper towel
4) applied decal
5) applied etching cream with q-tip (see my layer thickness in attached pictures), swirling, dabbing, trying to keep cream evenly covered, swirl and dab, wait 5 min, swirl and dab again (moving cream around for even random coverage). Wait 5 min, swirl and dab, apply a little more creme maybe 25% as much as the first time to keep cream wet. (total 15 min)
6) wash off cream with medium pressure cold water kitchen sprayer, dry glass with paper towel, push on edges of decal to ensure none came up and would allow cream beneath it.
7) Coating 2, same process and length as first coat: (15 min total)
8) wash off cream with medium pressure cold water kitchen sprayer, dry glass with paper towel, remove decal with fingernails. wipe down with alcohol on a paper towel.
--- see pictures, I think this came out great. crisp edges, even etching, very impressed!