Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2011
The space underneath is perfect for storing packages of diapers and wipes, I also keep a few on the top side pocket and change baby on my bed. Unfortunately my little one doesn't sleep in this too much (acid reflux baby), but when he does get to, I very much value it. It's convinient having him so close (breastfeeding mom here), and during the daytime if I get a minute to rest on the bed while he does tummy time in this, I don't have to be craning my neck, and can even interact with a rattle or something and still be in the comfort of my own bed (not that it happens often, having two other tots, lol, but when it does, it's incredibly convinient). I would highly recommend this product to any mom that plans on having her baby share the bedroom the first few months and like to have her little one close by, especially if she plans on breastfeeding. I would say the only drawback is this model is kinda small. My baby is three months old now and I think by the end of next month he'll be too long for it, so if you intend on using it for more than the first three or four months, get the bigger one if you have the space for it. Of course, if it were any bigger, you'll prolly have a good distance to crawl to get off your own bed, just saying...Also, love the color, matches Mommy and Daddy's room very well (done in browns and greens, we also have the Fisher Price Snugabunny Swing)
on October 28, 2011
The story of why we needed a new bassinet is not a fun one, but we now have this bassinet and it's been great. We bought the extenders too but ended up not using them. We also are not using the safety belt to make sure it stays next to the bed. My wife picked this out because this way she can just lay our daughter in it and easily get her out again. I've been very happy with it so far. One thing i really like about it is the small footprint once packed up. Our last bassinet was a nightmare to take apart and it didn't fold up. It was always together in our house and was a sour item to look at when our son turned 2. I feel like there should be an entrance to the storage on both sides, but this thing is very strong. Our son who is 2, and around 30 pounds has been found laying in the storage area so he can be close to his sister. I'm happy with the product and would buy again.
on July 11, 2011
I had a co-sleeper-type bassinet for my first two children, made by a different manufacturer, and it was recalled for safety concerns. So when baby #3 came along, I was in the market for another one. This company has never had a recall, as far as I was able to determine, so that says a lot about the safety of the design. Co-sleepers are great for the first 3-4 months of baby's life, when you want them to be close to you in the night. It's especially great for breastfeeding moms, because you might never have to leave your bed to nurse. This co-sleeper was easy to put up. It folds compactly, and will be easy to travel with. The space below the bed is great for blankets, burp cloths, etc. There are pockets on each end that are also useful for storage. I was concerned about what the mattress would be like, but I was pleased with it. The mattress is fiberboard covered in polyurethane foam. It is thick enough and firm. Importantly, it is NOT covered in vinyl, but is covered with polyester, so there was no nasty plastic smell to it. The mattress and the sheet both have hook and loop closures to secure them in place. The look of this co-sleeper is very attractive -- the fabric is lovely. Make sure you pay attention to the mattress height requirements. You might need extenders to raise up the co-sleeper. In our case, our mattress was low so we left the wheel/feet attachments off the bottom of the co-sleeper and it works fine that way since we don't move it around.
on October 28, 2011
What a brilliant idea this is for us breast-feeding mothers out there that love sleep, worry about our baby far away from us when brand new, value space, and are style conscious! Only bad thing is that it isn't tall enough for most beds on bedframes! Height enhancers are a must! Walmart along with Bed Bath & Beyond carry cost effective, sturdy ones!
on October 13, 2011
This co-sleeper met all of our expectations. It is cute, comfortable and looks great in our bedroom. I don't know what all the stuff is that people are posting about too many warning labels on it, or whatever, but we only have one tag (removable) and a little "Arms Reach" emblem on the inside. It is not gaudy or annoying as you can barely even see it. Overall, a great purchase!
on February 8, 2014
Love this product but when it was time to fold it nearly killed us. Finally got it down and I'm a little scared to put it back up. Also would have liked an option to drop the height of the mattress a little but it's for newborns and made for safety. Overall a great product.
on September 7, 2011
This bassinet was easy to set up. It erects like your standard pack n' play. The pattern is subtle and pretty. It aligns perfectly with my bed and enables me to nurse my daughter and then roll her right into the bassinet and tuck her in to sleep. My older kids would not sleep in other bassinets but I'm glad I tried the co-sleeper with my third child because she seems to like it. My only concern is that the lower side is a risk when she starts to roll so I always make sure it is lined up with the bed. Parent should keep an eye on babies over 2 months for risk of falling.
on September 24, 2012
I like the fact that it allows the baby to be so close without being in my bed but the mattress is really hard. You may have to buy a better one. It is supposed to be easy to fold so that it can be portable...It isn't.
on December 30, 2012
Bought this for my daughter she loves loves loves it. Seller was great to work with answered questions promptly even three in a free waterproof mattress pad. My daughter said she can Not imagine not having this for her first baby.
on September 16, 2012
This bassinet is able to fit in tight spots and is the best way to keep a hand/eye on your baby at night safely. It's like a safe haven extension to your bed. This is also portable and can become a playpen type thing as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.