Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on July 15, 2011
we have a japanese platform bed and they are very low. i ordered original cosleeper originally . didnt really consider the height issue but it was backordered. i came across it and there was no reviews on it and description was very insufficient. i love the height and the color. mesh siding . it came with a mattress and the sheet but it is exteremly weak but i searched online and they are actually designed like that to prevent sids but still arms reach need to improve their mattress quality. anyways if you have a low height bed like ours, this system looks like it work perfectly- still didnt have the baby:) ohh also i have limited space and size is just perfect but i am planning to have the baby eventtually transfer to a crib in a separate room, i would say the maximum the baby could sleep in it for 6 months. i like that it was superrr easy to put together.it has a little case it came with, i will be saving it for other babies or if we go on vacation, it could be perfect portable crib. packaging was sooo old and worn out but the product was undamaged.

Update: BABY IS HERE:) my baby rejected to sleep in the cosleeper. It did not work for us but the design is great with people with low height beds. Only really bad part is the matress is so flimsy and cheap.
on May 24, 2012
I ordered the Arm's Reach Euro-mini co-sleeper because my husband and I have a futon that measures only 18" off the floor. This is the only co-sleeper model of any brand that I could find for short beds. The co-sleeper itself appears to be a good quality product. It is easy to assemble, and if we ever get a bigger bed, it can adjust. My complaint is that options for this co-sleeper are limited. First, I cannot find an organic cotton sheet that fits the mini. Also, I really wanted to buy the Universal Co-Sleeper because it not only fits short beds, but it converts into a crib once your child is big enough to pull themselves up and over the sides of the co-sleeper. Unfortunately, when I called Arm's Reach, they told me the Universal model was discontinued and the Euro-mini is the only model available for short beds. The Euro-mini model, however, only has one matress position, so once your child can pull themselves up over the sides of the co-sleeper, there is no option to lower the mattress (thus making the sides higher) so you can continue using it. The frustrating part is that I cannot use this as a transition crib. It will only be good for 5-6 months or so, and then I have to get an entirely new product. Finally, the storage compartment underneath is nice, but when the co-sleeper is secured to the bed, there is no way to access anything you've put in the storage compartment (like some diapers, wipes, or burp pads) unless you get up and walk all the way around the co-sleeper to the back. So, the storage compartment provides limited options. In general, the product arrived in the condition as described and appears to be high quality, but as the owner of a short bed, products available for co-sleeping are limited, and I will only be able to use this product for a short time (and there are no other options).
on June 16, 2013
Some minor difficulty with set up (recommend watching on-line videos such as on youtube demonstrating the product). Otherwise, this works for us in providing a safe "co-sleeping" arrangement which is highly necessary for nursing at night and general peace of mind.
on February 12, 2014
This was a good solution for us, since baby didn't like being in the bassinet by herself. It was very easy to roll the baby out of the co sleeper for nighttime feedings, and roll her back into it when she was done and sleepy again. This made for a nice experience where mom lost less sleep than she would have otherwise done. It's a pain in the butt to set up the co sleeper to tether it to the bed, but once you do that, you are good to go for quite a while. The co sleeper is basically a mini pack and play with a fold down side. It fit our baby until she was about 6-7 months old. After that time, we needed to move her to a pack and play because the walls of the co sleeper were too short and she had the ability to pull herself up and possible tumble over the side of it.
I would recommend this for the first several months if you plan to feed regularly at night (i.e. breastfeeding). It's convenient and it doesn't take up too much room.
Cons: The white fabric can get stained with formula, milk, or baby's slobber.
on July 24, 2013
I love this co-sleeper!! We have a low Ikea bed and I couldn't find a co-sleeper that would work. This one does! The only caveat is that it doesn't lie flush against our matress because of a 3 - 4 inch lip around this particular bed frame. Just roll up a couple towels or blankets and tuck them in the gap. Make sure the blankets/towels are flush and won't pop out in to the co-sleeper. I've had the towels tucked in the gap for 3 months now without a problem. If your bedframe doesn't have a lip, then this will be perfect. Our bed is also a king and the mounting straps fit just fine.

The only reason I give it a four is that our baby is a mover in his sleep. He likes to wiggle his way to the side of the co-sleeper where I am. Although there is some mesh on that side of the sleeper, it's not entirely mesh like the other side. It used to freak me out at night, but he always ended up where the mesh was and it wasn't a problem.

I would absolutely buy this co-sleeper again. It's no-frills, doesn't take up a lot of space (MUCH smaller than using a pack and play) and baby likes it!
on January 27, 2014
This is the one item of baby gear that I have used every single day of my baby's life. My baby is six months old now and we are still enjoying it. All of us sleep great, and breastfeeding in the night is so easy with her being right next to me all the time. This is the one bit of baby gear that I will make sure I have for future babies! Couldn't live without it!
on June 12, 2013
Not only did the crib come defective, I am now having to wait for a monetary refund. One side of the crib would not lock into place. I waited so long to order a co-sleeper and thought I had done my research. I was really looking forward to using this co-sleeper and am very disappointed that I've had such a bad experience.
on September 27, 2012
It's easy to assemble and does its job.
The structure is a little flimsy. But right now for the price and having our newborn right next to us at night is awesome.
on May 11, 2012
We had a bassinet style bed for our baby at first and it was a lot of work to get out of bed to feed, check-on, or sooth the baby. With the co-sleeper we simply rolled over, but the baby still had its own space (and so did we). We have a low, European style bed frame with no box spring and the mini-Euro was just the right height. I wouldn't use anything else those first few months! I do wish fitted sheets were easier to find. I had to order them online.
on May 16, 2013
Got this for new grandson on the way. Family has always done co-sleeping, but it has been awkward at best, forcing them to sleep in separate rooms half the time. Perfect solution.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question