|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 0.3 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||11-114|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Armstrong 11-114 3/8-Inch Drive 12 Point Standard Socket, 7/16-Inch
|Price:||$13.37 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA - quality and availability
- Radius corner design engages the flats of the fastener, not the corners, providing up to 15-Percent -20-Percent more torque while reducing fastener rounding, enhancing the turning of worn fasteners
- EYE-D markings optimize size visibility, also providing SAE / metric differentiation
- Unique socket retention method, cold form ball recess, provides consistent secure retention of the socket to the drive tool eliminating the possibility of either a loose fit or tight fit
- Socket wall dimensions are optimized to provide strength while retaining access to restricted fasteners
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made in the USA - quality and availability. Radius corner design engages the flats of the fastener, not the corners, providing up to 15% -20% more torque while reducing fastener rounding, enhancing the turning of worn fasteners. Eye-d markings optimize size visibility, also providing SAE/ metric differentiation.
From the Manufacturer
Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools have a heritage of Made in the USA since four brothers founded the company in 1890. This Armstrong brand product is built from premium materials and workmanship ensuring unequalled strength, toughness, and durability. Product Type: 3/8-Inch Drive 12 Point Standard Socket Product Name: 3/8-Inch Drive 12 Point Standard Socket Finish: Full Polish Chrome Drive Tang Size (Inch): 3/8 Fastener Size: 7/16 Drive Type: 12 Point Dimension A: Drive End (Inch): 0.655 Dimension B: Wrench End (Inch): 0.655 Dimension C: Overall Length (Inch): 0.938 Dimension D: Bolt Clearance (Inch): 0.443 Dimension E: Wrench Depth (Inch): 0.250 Dimension F: Length to Shoulder (Inch): ASME Specification: B107.1-2002 US Federal Specification: GGG-W-641 E Length Format: Standard SAE/Metric: SAE.