|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 2.2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||12-973|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Armstrong 12-973 1/2-Inch Drive Long Handle Teardrop Ratchet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Longer handle generates additional torque with less effort
- Compact head design permits use in confined areas.
- Recessed reversing lever has as On/Off markings for SAFETY
- Torque wrap design reduces stress on gear and pawl teeth for greater strength and durability
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Low profile head design permits use in controlled areas
- Machined gear teeth and high strength steel pawl
- Recessed reversing lever has On/Off markings
- Unique handle design conforms to the shape of the hand, reducing fatigue and improving comfort
15" overall length - head width: 1.625" - head depth: 0.875 - number of teeth: 36.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
With this ratchet you can tell Armstrong has paid close attention to detail. The plating is excellent. The ratcheting funtion is nice and firm. The enclosed head keeps dirt and debris from entering like on many quick release ratchets. Tools are always a great investment and I can tell I should get many years of use out of this Armstrong ratchet.
You will not be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this wrench after borrowing one from a mechanic at my job. I work at a power plant and every mechanic has one of these in his toolbox. Read morePublished 5 months ago by EJen
Really nice ratchet for the money, smooth edges and well made. Looking forward to years of service with it.Published 14 months ago by Irvin Smith
It is a great ratchet WAY better than craftsman. And more affordable than snap-on. If you spend any more money than this you are paying for a name because I don't see quality... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Nicholas J.
Excellent strong rachet. Just what I needed and expected from Armstrong.Published 19 months ago by Nate
Got a lot of armstrong tools they are the best your money can buyPublished 20 months ago by T. Bain