Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.38 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Armstrong World 325124 Armstrong New Beginning Floor Cleaner and Stripper 32OZ
|Price:||$11.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Armstrong #325124 32OZ Clean/Wax Remover
- ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Have kids go to a babysitters house or have husband keep kids occupied downstairs
3. Grab several old towels to soak up the dirty liquid after scrubbing
4. Move out what furniture you can...open the whole floor up so you're not working around table legs
5. Glug, glug, glug...let a good cup pour out onto an area of flooring, say 4x4 or what works for your scrubbing reach
6. Take your scrub brush and lightly distribute the solution over an area of floor so that the whole area is wet.
7. Let it sit for 5 minutes
8. Get on your hands and needs and scrub with the brush all over the soaked section and watch the dirt lift off. Scrub sufficiently, and then grab a towel to soak and wipe up the solution, leaving a clean floor.
9.Read more ›
So I have an area on my vinyl kitchen floor that is badly yellowed and another area that has a buildup of grease (in front of the stove). I assume the previous owner did not clean it well but may have waxed it.
In any case, I poured some of this stuff on there as instructed, waited a few minutes and took a slightly abraisive sponge and started scrubbing. It did nothing, nothing at all... not even on the greasy area. I could have used water and might have got a better result.
I guess I will try some of the online DIY frormulations next.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as good as it said it would be. Could just use regular cleaner and elbow grease and it would work the samePublished 4 months ago by Lee Ann Dalessandro
Bit of a disappointment. I expected it to really strip the linoleum, but it's just taking the top layer of dirt off. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Erica Friedman
Product does as stated,only negative was bottle had leaked during mailing.So did not have a full bottle to complete the job...reordered a new bottle ..extra strength one .. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Use this every couple of years to remove the wax I put on my vinyl no wax floor (floor has scuffs, found a good wax which doesn't shine with multiple coats). Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sheri Crowe