|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||37-709|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
Armstrong 37-709 1/4-Inch Drive Standard Length Hex Driver Socket 5 mm Bit
|Price:||$11.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 8 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA - quality and availability
- Bits are manufactured to the highest tolerances and specifications for straightness, concentricity, and precise tip fit to the fastener
- Bits are manufactured from high alloy steel using the most up-to-date manufacturing process and heat treat to prevent shattering and premature bit wear
- Bits are retained in the bit holder by a set screw that locks securely into a groove on the bit for positive bit retention as well as simple, easy bit replacement
- Broached hex in the bit holder allows higher torque loads
This fits your .
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Chrome finish drive end. Chamfered drive end. Black oxide finish bit end. Hardened for extra strength.
From the Manufacturer
Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools have a heritage of Made in the USA since four brothers founded the company in 1890. This Armstrong brand product is built from premium materials and workmanship ensuring unequalled strength, toughness, and durability. Product Type: 1/4-Inch Drive Standard Length Hex Driver Sockets Finish: Full Polish Chrome Holder, Black Oxide Bit Drive Tang Size (Inch): 1/4 Fastener Size: 5 Drive Type: Hex Bit Dimension A: Drive End (Inch): 0.500 Dimension B: Nose Diameter: 0.500 Dimension C: Overall Length (Inch): 1.874 Dimension D: Bit Length: 1.311 Exposed Bit Length: 1.000 Replacement Bit: 94-389 ASME Specification: US Federal Specification: Length Format: Standard SAE/Metric: Metric Replaceable Bit?: Yes.
Top Customer Reviews
By evan1138 on June 23, 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I haven't tested this at high torque, but for my application it's a godsend. I couldn't find it on any of my favorite industrial sites; even McMaster.com didn't have this function. But there it was on Amazon. Wonders never cease.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Armstrong 37-709 1/4-Inch Drive Standard Length Hex Driver Socket 5 mm Bit