|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 0.8 x 2.9 inches|
|Item model number||64-226|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Armstrong 64-226 Pre-Set Torque Wrench, 10-100-Feet Pound
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative Linear Ball Bearing Design Mechanism for Improved Performance; 1) Eliminates Friction Between Spring and Case for Greater Accuracy
- Designed for Repetitive Use in Production Applications Especially Where "Inadvertent" Changes to the Wrench Setting Are to Be Avoided
- Torque Settings Must Be Pre-Set By Making An Internal Adjustment and Using A Torque Tester to Verify the Torque Value.
- Rubber Seal Between the Ratchet Head and Tube Keeps Lubrication in and Contaminants Out of the Torque Mechanism Assuring Accuracy and Repeatability.
- Ratchet Head is Specifically Designed for Torque Wrenches with More Material in High Stress Areas
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's not just STRONG. It's ARMSTRONG. That's the credo we live by for Armstrong Industrial Tools. The demanding industrial and commercial environments of today call for the highest quality, durable, and strongest tools we can provide. Armstrong got it's start in 1890 and created it's first line of drop forged wrenches in 1909. For over a century we have prided ourselves of manufacturing only the highest quality, Made in the USA, hand tools for the industrial end user. Whether working on transmission lines or repairing boilers, or building main reduction gears, Armstrong tools have the innovation and strength to get the task done safely and quickly. They are designed and manufactured for professional tool users and continue to be manufactured with uncompromising quality.