& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Lead an army of 100 goblin soldiers with unique classes and abilities who engage in an endless variety of actions and reactions onscreen
- Combine materials dropped by fallen foes to create new equipment for your troops and you; Customize equipment and items to change their look and upgrade the abilities of the King and his goblin soldiers
- Play with up to four players via ad-hoc multiplayer and face tougher bosses
- Use the rear touchpad to command your Goblins to play instruments, each activating special properties. Revive your hero, rejuvenate your soldiers, and inspire your army to increase their strength
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
|Story Overview |
Defeated in battle, the King of Hell is stripped of his powers and banished from his throne. Burned into a meager corpse, the dethroned king uses the last of his strength to take command of a corps of weak-minded goblins. He commands this ragtag army of bloodthirsty goblins as he fights through Hell to reclaim his throne, destroying his enemies and looting their corpses for equipment along the way.
- Command massive goblin armies – To annihilate your enemies, control an army of 100 goblin soldiers with unique classes and abilities who engage in an endless variety of actions and reactions onscreen. Restore the King of Hell's power and empower his army to take on all comers, and retake your place as the ruler of the underworld
- Reap the spoils of war to outfit your corps – Combine materials dropped by fallen foes to create new equipment for your troops. Customize equipment and items to change their looks and upgrade the abilities of your goblin soldiers
- Team up with friends and increase the challenge – Play with up to four players via ad-hoc multiplayer and face tougher bosses to acquire rare items
- Unleash the PlayStation®Vita – Use the rear touchpad to command your Goblins to play instruments, each activating special properties. Revive your hero, rejuvenate your soldiers, and inspire your army to increase their strength! Skillful play will be rewarded with substantial benefits and a greater edge against the demon horde
Top Customer Reviews
The only good I had with this game was the sound. The Death Metal soundtrack is fantastic, and a really under-utilized genre as far as video game music goes. This game has crunchy tunes that really set the stage for the King of Hell to go about his business.
Unfortunately, it's all downhill after that. Think of this game as Pikmin on an acid trip. That's exactly what it is, sans growing Pikmin, exploration or any kind of unique, fun or strategic battles. This is a bare-bones copy of Pikmin that has zero frills attached to it. You start the game as the King of Hell who has been cast down from his throne. You need to get your throne back, but you can't directly attack enemies yourself, that would be un-er-kingly. So, instead you employ little goblins to do the attacking, and dying, for you.
There are three basic types of goblins in this game: Soldier Class, Spearman Class and Magic Class. You're soldiers are basically your grunts, vast and expendable. This unit will lead the charge most of the time. You throw this class onto the backs of enemies until you get enough to unleash a Salvo attack that will do massive damage to the enemy, but also causes all your minions to fall off the enemy demanding you to throw them back on. Most enemies other than bosses, won't live up to more than two of these Salvo attacks. The Spearman Class can line up in formations that you can then propel along the ground to do massive damage when they hit, or a long recoil effect when they miss.Read more ›
Hello everyone I'm going to start reviewing vita games YAY and for my first review I review Army Corps of Hell! When I get to the overall rating I rate games based on how much you should buy it at!
The story for this game is about a King of Hell that aims to take down demon gods to rule all of hell with the help of goblins and that is all you need to know about the story!
To get through the Story you have to kill lots and lots of demons and bosses throughout 40 stages (credits roll after stage 20 but every level isn't completed until you complete stage 40) The Bosses are the best thing about this game as the demons to get to them are quite repetitive but somewhat enjoyable to keep killing. You can't attack as the King of Hell but you use your minions to attack! You can upgrade your minions by creating weapons and armor for them through picking up loot As for the Multiplayer I could not try that out as it's not online multiplayer and I don't have any friends that have the Vita with Army Corps of Hell
The Bosses look nice....... as for the rest it almost looks like a PSP game!
The Music in this game is full of metal tracks that sound good but start to get old once you keep playing!
This game has is $40 MSRP in both Physical and Digital form I recommend buying this game when it reaches $20 aka $19.99 as it was not worth $40 for me its an enjoyable title just playing to beat the story!
If you like metal music you have that to look forward to, I don't but thought it added to the pain of playing through this game. The controls take less than a minute to learn and are pretty easy. There are some upgrades that help add damage to enemies, but I didn't really see a difference in gameplay when using them. Finally the trophies can be a little challenging but definitely doable (If you are worried about getting a platinum).
Explaining three stars:
If you like monotonous combat, pikmin without puzzles or an open world, and metal music than there is a lot to love in this game. It is easy to pick up and play as there are only really three different buttons you need to know. Plus I got it for less than $20 so I can't complain that much. Definitely a portable type game, I just wish it took advantage of the graphics and storage space of the system.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Game is awesome and super underrated it's like overload meets pikmanPublished 7 months ago by Mike poland
i have proble with this 2 game Sonic and All-Stars Racing - PlayStation Vita the 2 game are emptyPublished 10 months ago by kennedy la chapel
A game that is worth buying. I love it specially because of its great soundtrack. Really fitting and it amps the hype when playing.Published 10 months ago by Pedro Delgado
Each levels kind of repetitive but it's an awesome game good to plan a pinch when you don't have much time to play through a whole gamePublished 10 months ago by robert
Nice little addition. Specially since it doesn't take up precious space in the Memory Card.Published 14 months ago by Arturo Romero
Garbage. Waste of money. graphics are so sloppy. Controls are terrible.
Gameplay is not fun. characters are so small on the screen, everything blurs together.