|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Thick Webbed Durable Cotton Material
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL & FASHIONABLE AT THE SAME TIME. This cotton material is webbed tightly and provides durable long lasting quality.
- SIZE: 1.25" WIDE x 54" LONG. Adjustable by removing the buckle and cutting to any size needed. Belt will fit any standard BDU pants, jeans, cargos , shorts, uniforms, work clothes and more.
- EASY TO USE. NEVER HAVE TROUBLE REMOVING. You can rely on this buckle to work at any time. Both the buckle and belt tip are removable and can be easily replaced and interchanged. Buckle has slide lock that secures the belt in place wherever you want.
- STYLISH & COMFORTABLE - Unisex. Great for men, women and children. The casual belt suitable for daily wear and also ideal for tactical wearing while camping, hunting, hiking, shooting etc.
- OVER 16 COLORS & STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM! Collect them all to match any and every outfit combo.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Army Web Belt 100% Cotton Canvas Military Color Belts 54" Long - Made From 100% Cotton Material. Width: 1.25" (Inches). Buckles Made From Metal In Either Gold/Brass or Chrome/Chrome. All buckles come with a matching belt tip. Length is 54" Inches Long. Unisex. Size: 1.25" Wide (54" Long).
Great for men, women or even kids! Great for any uniform or for casual clothes wear & recreation. Has a plastic protective pull off cover on buckle - then it's ready to wear. The slider buckle can be removed to adjust the length of the belt by either sliding the belt through, or simply cutting to make smaller. Easily adjusts to fit anyone perfectly. Rugged and Durable. Built to Last for a long time.
Choose from: Red w/Gold Buckle, Olive w/Gold Buckle, Navy Blue w/Gold Buckle, Black w/Chrome Buckle, Khaki w/Chrome Buckle, Olive w/Chrome Buckle, White w/Gold Buckle, White w/Chrome Buckle, Grey w/Chrome Buckle, Purple w/Chrome Buckle, Tan w/Gold Buckle, Navy Blue w/Chrome Buckle, Black w/Gold Buckle.
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KPXKAR0
- Item model number: A-113
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I looked at genuine full leather belts but found them too large and meaty. They looked like you were wearing half a cow around your waist. I then decided to try the cloth belts that the military uses. I assumed that if they use them they should be tough and reliable.
A long shopping and reviewing process was undertaken at this point. I searched both high and low but found that because of their basic design that only the buckle can really have problems. Deciding to take a gamble I purchased this belt and was very impressed!
The belt is very sturdy and extremely easy to cut to length. I was also amazed at the variety of colors you can purchase it in. The buckle is not very high grade metal,and I suspect its electroplated. However, I dont believe it will have any effect on the life or use of this product.
Although there is much to be said for the style leather brings to the table I find that durability and simplicity are much more important.
In conclusion, if you want a belt that's simple yet sturdy and reliable I would purchase this over a leather belt any day.
The length was far too long, however, you can easily remove the belt buckle and cut the excess length from the nylon--this allows the crimped metal end to remain untouched. I hope to have the ability to shorten it further in the near future--assuming I loose the weight I would like to.
The belt wears as expected, and is quite a strong set-up. While, it's not something I would necessarily use for a CCW rig, or similar rig that needs absolute strength, for everyday use as a belt it works well.
It's very easy to adjust the bolt to whatever tightness I want the belt. The belt looks like it should last me a long time.
This belt is very well built. The buckle is not cheap at all. It is as good quality as my old (made in New Jersey, U.S.A.) belt buckle. I like this one so much, I'm tempted to get another one.