+ $4.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Two Man Gameplay - Team up with a live or AI partner on two-man missions using two-man tactics to ultimately create an advantage that no enemy can withstand
- Partner AI - ARMY OF TWO delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that interacts, adapts, collaborates and learns from their human partner
- Customizable Weapons - Customize and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off or online
- Dynamic Environments - Delivers realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting
- Contemporary Storyline Ripped from the Headlines - Politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of Private Military Corporations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Army of Two X360
When One Man Is Not EnoughIt will take an Army of Two to stop the corruption of rogue private military corporations. Fight along side your team-mate to become the deadliest two-man military outfit a government can buy. The breakthrough gameplay in Army of Two, with a live or adaptive AI partner, enables you to take advantage of two-man strategies like customizable weapons, vehicles, and tactical shooting. If youre going to survive, youll have to bring down a vast conspiracy in which the line between good guys and bad guys has been obliterated. FEATURES
- Two-Man GameplayCo-op is no longer a mode, its the game. Team up with a live or AI partner on two-man missions using two-man tactics to ultimately create an advantage that no enemy can withstand.
- Partner AIArmy of Two delivers intelligent partner AI (PAI) that interacts with, adapts to, collaborates with, and learns from its human partner. The PAI also reacts and adjusts to your ability and how you play the game by taking the lead or following, driving strategy or taking orders. It is the dream of the human machine.
- Customizable WeaponsPersonalize and upgrade dozens of deadly weapons and share them with your partner off- or online.
- Dynamic EnvironmentsEAs Montreal studio pulled out all the stops to deliver realistic character and environmental effects including fluid dynamics that showcase open-ocean water-wave simulation as well as High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting.
- Contemporary Storyline Ripped from the HeadlinesArmy of Two draws you in with a captivating, politically charged storyline, centering on the impact and ethical issues of private military corporations.
- Online GameplayArmy of Two redefines two-man online gameplay as you progress through the game seamlessly moving between PAI and live players.
Top Customer Reviews
Wish they had another version just like this one!
Overall it was worth playing once as a fan of the series, but for replayability this game is staying on the shelf.
- The graphics are great. Cut scenes are really nice. The movement of the enemies is the most random/realistic I've seen in these kind of games.
- It's fun. Shooting up everything that moves is just a thrill.
- There are some unique bits like your buddy can hold a car door and crouch and you can automatically follow behind him and shoot. It's different and fun.
- Some of it is awkward. I still don't understand the need for a two-person silmutaneous sniper shot. I don't understand why that is needed. But well, a minor point.
- It looks and sounds great and is fun to play. If you like these kinds of games to play with someone else, you'll like this one a lot!