Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on August 10, 2011
They are very nice sunglasses, but are far too wide for me. I am an average-sized, 5'8" tall female. My sons will wear them, and the price was great so I am keeping them. I wish there were more female-specific recommendations on Amazon.
on May 10, 2011
I bought these sunglasses for my wife. I like the style and the color on Amazon's web site. One of the biggest selling features for me was they are listed as "Made in the USA".

Anyway, received the sunglasses. They are even nicer than I imagined. Perfect color. Seem to be well made. I looked on the frame and it says "Made in China".

Well, I would give these glasses 5 stars, but they are not made in the USA as advertised. This is disappointing as I would not have bought them if they had been made in China, but I will keep them since my wife likes them.

Thank you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.