Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Aroma Housewares ARC-2000ASB Professional 10-Cup(u..." and save 29% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Aroma Housewares ARC-2000ASB Professional 10-Cup(un-cooked)/20-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacity: yields up to 20-cup of cooked rice (10-cup uncooked)
- Easy-to-use digital controls for White Rice, Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Smart Steam, High and Low Slow Cook, Keep Warm and a Programmable 15-Hour Delay Timer
- Smart Steam allows for steam time to be set for automatic shut-off; or steam meat and veggies while rice cooks below
- Removable nonstick inner pot and all accessories clean easily in the dishwasher
- Includes Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup, Serving Spatula, Soup Ladle and Recipe Booklet
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
It's more than just a rice cooker.
Aroma Housewares ARC-2000ASB Professional 20-Cup (Cooked) Digital Rice Cooker
White Rice, Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Smart Steam, Slow Cook Low and High, and Delay Timer.
One Pot Meals
Serve your family healthy, nutritious meals with the convenient steam tray.
Easy clean-up with dishwasher safe accessories.
|Capacity||20-cup cooked||20-cup cooked||8-cup cooked|
|Functions||White/Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Smart Steam, Slow Cook (High/Low), Delay Timer, Keep Warm||White/Brown Rice, Quick Rice, Steam, Slow Cook, Delay Timer, Keep Warm||White/Brown Rice, Delay Timer, Keep Warm|
|Accessories||Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula||Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula||Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm rating it a 2 and not a 1 because it has potential, and when it cooks rice, it cooks it really well! But do not purchase it!
PROs: It's a decent inexpensive rice cooker and it's a bit quicker than some of the Zojirushis. When it cooked my rice, it was done well, really really nice rice.
1) It is not the easiest rice cooker to clean. Rice ends up in places that are difficult to clean out.
2) The vents and catch bin seem chinsy and cheap.
3) It became spotty after only three months.
4) If I stayed under eight cups of rice, from the beginning, the rice cooked almost to perfection. Anything eight cups and over I constantly had to add more water and more time. It only every cooked 10 cups to perfection once. After that, it never did it again.
5) It died after nine months of use.
Because of this, I can't recommend this cooker. If it had longevity, and it actually cooked 10 cups from the beginning, then I would say a must buy. But, a spotty rice cooker is not worth the time or money.
This rice cooker is a TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE. The first one I got crapped out in about 2 months. Same problem, wouldn't even heat up. So I figure it's just faulty and tried to replace it. I find out Aroma's warranty policy requires me to pay shipping both ways and $20 to fix it. What kind of a warranty is that?!? The machine only costs $40!!! So I got another one through Amazon and it too crapped out in about 2 months. Same problem, won't even heat up. Unfortunately, this time it happened when I was hosting a group of friends for dinner.
I will never buy an Aroma product again and I will talk until I'm blue in the face to keep anyone from making the same mistake I did. AVOID THIS COMPANY!