Consider this available item
Aroma Professional 8 Cup Cooked, 4 Cup Uncooked Digital Cool Touch Turbo Rice Pressure Cooker, Silver (APC-805SB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pressure technology cooks up to 70% faster than conventional cooking
- Faster and better white and brown rice: up to 8 cups cooked
- More preset programs for beans, beef & poultry
- Additional functions: slow cook, Sauté-Then-Simmer, steam and 15-hour delay timer
- 7 safety features and easy-to-clean seal
- Includes steam rack, rice measuring cup, serving spatula and ladle
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why wait when you can cook homemade meals faster? Aroma Rice Cooker & Multicooker uses Pressure technology to cook rice up to 70% faster than conventional cooking! Simply push a button and enjoy a feast of Beans, Meat, Poultry & Soup including options for Slow Cook, Steam and Delay Timer function. Spend your time with the ones you love, not the kitchen.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Side note: When I first plugged it in I thought it was a broken/defective unit because when I'd plug it in I'd hear the power beep like when I'd plug in my 6qt Instant Pot & the display would come on but the display on the Aroma multi cooker wouldn't light up. But after unplugging & plugging it in to the electrical socket several times & hearing the audible beep each time I realized that the digital display won't appear until you push the Keep Warm/On icon button. Duh 🙄.
2 buttons stopped lighting up and beeping when pushed, so our cooking options became guess work, so we stopped using it a while back. Not sure if we even have it anymore.