Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Aroma Housewares Select Stainless Rice Cooker & Warmer with Uncoated Inner Pot, 6-Cup(cooked) / 1.2Qt, ARC-753SG
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.86 (25%)|
|Model Name||Select Stainless Rice Cooker & Warmer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COATING FREE INNER POT: The food-grade 304 stainless steel cooking pot is durable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- ONE-TOUCH: Pour in up to 3 cups of uncooked rice, add water, and push down the lever to start. The one-touch, automated design is fool-proof. Just set it and forget it!
- AUTOMATIC COOKING: This smart rice cooker detects when your rice is ready, so you don't even have to set a timer. Then, it automatically switches modes to keep your rice warm!
- COMPACT SIZE: This powerful rice cooker is a must-have kitchen tool in a small package. The 6-cup capacity is perfect for rice, omelets, soups, oatmeal, pasta, and more.
- COMPLETE SET: We include a bonus rice spatula and measuring cup, which are BPA-free. Plus, the spatula can be held in the handle for easy storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Enjoy easy home cooking with the AROMA 6-Cup (Cooked) Select Stainless Rice Cooker. Restaurant-quality rice. Healthy steamed meals. Delicious one-pot dishes. Prepare all this and more at the flip of a switch! Aroma takes the "cook" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time! Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love. This convenient cooker's compact capacity perfectly cooks 2 to 6 cups of any variety of rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there's no need for monitoring or stirring. It's also perfect for oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups and so much more! The cooking pot is made completely of food-grade 304 stainless steel for easy cooking and superior results. And when the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
Simple One-Touch Design
Cooking has never been easier. With the simple press of a button, you can cook incredibly fluffy rice in no time. We love this 'set it and forget it' concept and we know you will too.
Whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (yes, cake!) you can accomplish it all with your Select Stainless cooker. The possibilities are as endless as your creativity.
Stainless Steel Inner Pot
The sleek, stainless steel inner pot provides a clean and healthy cooking experience. Prepare meals for your family and friends with the knowledge that this top of the line, food-grade steel is being used to prepare your meal.
Includes Stainless Steel Inner Pot, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula.
Our Vision and Values
How do we design products that enhance, enrich and make life easier for others? Simple. We listen to the ones that matter most — our customers. That’s how we’re able to provide products that are convenient, unique, innovative, and valuable.
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER RC506 6-Cup Cooked/3-Cup Uncooked Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White
Aroma Housewares 2-8-Cups (Cooked) Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless, 8 Cup, Silver
Aroma Housewares 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup Uncooked) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (ARC-743-1NG), White
Elite Gourmet ERC2010B Electric Rice Cooker with Stainless Steel Inner Pot Makes Soups, Stews, Grains, Cereals, Keep Warm Feature, 10 cups cooked (5 Cups uncooked), White,ERC-2010
Aroma Housewares ARC-363-1NGB 2-6 cups Cooked Rice cooker, Steamer, Multicooker, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||8.20 x 8.10 x 10.30 inches||10.00 x 9.00 x 5.50 inches||8.25 x 9.00 x 8.50 inches||11.10 x 10.40 x 8.10 inches||8.00 x 8.50 x 6.00 inches||9.41 x 8.07 x 9.45 inches|
|Material||Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Nonstick Coating||Nonstick||Aluminum|
|Size||6-Cup(cooked) / 1.2Qt.||6-cup||8 Cup Cooked||Pack of 1||10 cups cooked (5 Cups uncooked)||2-6 cups|
Enjoy easy home cooking with the AROMA® 6-Cup (Cooked) Select Stainless™ Rice Cooker. Restaurant-quality rice. Healthy steamed meals. Delicious one-pot dishes. Prepare all this and more at the flip of a switch! Aroma takes the ""cook"" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time! Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love.
This convenient cooker's compact capacity perfectly cooks 2 to 6 cups of any variety of rice. Once the rice has finished, it will automatically switch to Keep-Warm so there's no need for monitoring or stirring. It's also perfect for oatmeal, chili, jambalaya, soups and so much more! The cooking pot is made completely of food-grade 304 stainless steel for worry-free cooking and superior results. And when the cooking is done, the inner cooking pot and all accessories remove for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got a rice cooker to sit along side our Instant Pot because I like the rice and Instant Pot whatever-we-made to be ready at the same time.
1) The pot is actual true all-the-way through stainless steel. No non-stick coating. That is why we bought it. The base of the pot is shaped to sit flat on the heating element and transfer as much heat as possible up to the pot.
2) I cook rice/quinoa with a pat of butter for flavor and to prevent sticking. However, if left in "Keep Warm" for long enough (an hour or so), rice will stick to the bottom of the inner pot. The solution? Unplug the unit after serving out seconds to prevent crispy rice in the bottom. And if rice does stick, a quiet soak in the sink for a bit will loosen the hangers-on.
3) I measure the rice into the inner pot, rinse the rice twice (cold water to over the top of the rice, swirl, and drain) before cooking. This washes some of the starch off the outside of the rice kernel and makes it taste and behave more like restaurant rice. My understanding is that brown rice must be extra rinsed to ensure it a) doesn't cause the pit to bubble over and b) doesn't come out a sticky gloppy mess.
4) I use the cup that came with the pot. This 1-gou measure is needed to use the fill numbers on the side of the pot ... 3 gou of rice, fill the pot with water to the #3 mark on the pot, press play.
5) I bought the Asurion 4-year warranty on it. Why? Because no matter what model of rice pot you look at, under the $150 price point, the chances are simply higher, due to quality control standards, that the pot's element or thermocouple (see below) will go bad at some point. For the 2 bucks or so extra it cost me, if the pot shoots craps, I get a new one.
That's it. So far, this little beauty is doing fine.
SCIENCE! How does it know when your rice is done? The same way your furnace knows that the room has reached a comfortable temperature. Inside the heating unit, there's a thermocouple (temperature-activated switch) that keeps the heating element on as long as the temp in the pot continues to read 212 degrees F, the temp at which water boils. When all the water has boiled off, the temp inside the pot begins to rise and the thermocouple turns off the high heat.
- Many good reviews
- Stainless steel, can cook 2 cups easily, and up to 7 if needed.
- Doesn't burn rice at the bottom of the pot.
- When cooking just two cups of (uncooked) rice, scalding rice water spurts everywhere. Can't imagine what it would be like to cook more!
For ~$60 more, I am getting a pressure-cooker / rice-cooker by Instapot. Recommend that route over this format of rice cooker.
grrrr _ I donot know if the problem is with just this piece or if Aroma is just making crappy products these days..
Top reviews from other countries
We bought this rice cooker because for safety reasons we wanted an alternative to the teflon pan rice cookers that are the norm in mainstream Japanese brands. Unfortunately this did not do the trick and we are returning it.
During the time it's boiling, it spurts water bubbles and even comes out of the hole. What i usually do is I open and tilt the lid just a little bit so that the water bubbles won't make a mess on the countertop. Also make sure that when the marker pops " WARM" unplug it and serve the cooked rice immediately as to not make the rice stick on the pot. I noticed that the longer it stays in the pot, the higher chance of rice sticking to it. I also usually cook with 2:1 ratio (cup of water:cup of rice). This purchase is really worth it because this rice cooker with a stainless inner pot rice is a great choice for a healthier cooking option.
It's really small and compact, easy to use and mostly easy to clean. Since the pot is stainless steel rice does stick to the bottom as expected, but nothing a little soaking can't get out and you don't have to worry about scratching it.
Doesn't actually cook 3 cups of uncooked rice well. Top layers of rice doesn't get enough water or heat and ends up undercooked. I find 2.5 cups is max it cooks evenly throughout.
Steam hole on lid allows for a lot of mess to spatter out onto the counter during the cooking process.
And lastly, it doesn't have any options other than cook and keep warm....including a power button. You need to pull the plug out of the wall EVERY TIME you're done with it. That will increase wear and tear on both your outlet and cord. I get that its only $50ish, however, I have previously bought a brand that was the same price, at least a cup bigger in capacity that had many more cooking options including an automatic shut-off for safety. I guess I will have to make the drive out to the store cities away for it again.