Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on January 26, 2017
I recommend for any parents wanting to nature treatments for their children. When I purchased this book I was new to essential oils with no knowledge of what was safe to use on my kids. I started by purchasing all the oils on the recommended list and mixed up ones I wanted to have on hand when my children become ill (cough, running noses, and cuts/grazes being the most common). My 1 year old gets overnight relief from a running nose when I put a steaming bowl of water with oils next to his bed. Highly recommend this book if you are new to essential oils.
on June 29, 2016
This is a classic for those of with children who want to take care of them as naturally as possible. The book is sensibly laid out -- first the methods and safety of using essential oils with children, then which ones you should have on hand, finally the conditions you might want to address. I like that she gives three or four different approaches to treating the problem. She's big on baths, though, and for those of us without a tub I'm glad she offers alternatives.
on January 17, 2014
This book has a lot of information for various ailments. Would have given it 5 stars, but I purchased this book for assistance with bedwetting (as stated in the description) and there is NOTHING in this book regarding bedwetting outside of association with UTI. Not at all helpful right now, but I will keep this book as a valuable reference for other ailments.

Update 4/11/14: Although this book did not have the information I bought it for, it has turned out to be quite useful in other regards with 2 young kids in the house. Updated to 4 stars.
on March 11, 2017
Purchased it for my daughter ( read it before mailing to her) Great reading from beginning to end.
Instructions on using Essential oils. What oils works with the condition! I was amazed at all the have in this book. Every sickness or accident a children and get. I wish, I had this book when my children were growing up. Glad my daughter can use it, when my granddaughters get sick.
on July 23, 2016
I love how thorough this book is, it not only has general safety guidelines in it for babies and children but the recipes are fantastic! I LOVE that it lists so many ailments that children face, from bug bites to some pretty serious issues. I have a 13 year old, a 3 year old and one on the way so I will be using this book extensively. I highly recommend this book
on March 19, 2006
I Love this book, I use it for all memebers of my family.

Its not just for kids, each blend can be used on anyone.

I love the science of EOs, however this book doesnt offer that info on it, but does offer the BEST BLENDS I have ever used.

I know what each oil does, and even when I am sure of what oils I am going to use I find myself opening this book and each oil I have thought on my own to use because I know how great it is for a certain condition, is the oils she has mentioned to use.

Plus the ease of finding what you are need to a blend for is great. The A to Z type of format is wonderful.

As I mentioned I am aware of each oils chemical makeup and find this book to give the best oil for each conditoin.

This is a MUST HAVE. You will be so PLEASED.

Plus make sure to blend up the room disfect spray. I love this spray and use to so often.

BUY this BOOK you will always find yourself going to it.
on April 28, 2015
I am a beginner when it comes to essential oils so I don't know if my review will be very helpful for others. All I can say is it seems to have a lot of information in it and I have a lot of serious reading ahead of me. It is a larger book than I thought it would be so hopefully I will learn a lot from it. I don't like drugs so I am constantly trying to learn more about anything that will give me an alternative to conventional medicine. At least for the minor issues.
on May 28, 2017
Amazing information!!!!! Wish I had had it many years ago.
on November 14, 2015
This book is a must for anyone using essential oils.The overuse and abuse of essential oils had me so concerned with all the misinformation out there I needed something sound to help me safely use essential oils around my children.I make and sell products using essential oils and this was a definite need to make sure I had the right tools to be sure everything was being used properly and for specific needs.If your looking for an unbiased essential oil book THIS is the one!
on February 28, 2017
A recommended book that does not disappoint.