Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 373 reviews
on June 21, 2017
While I've only listened to this twice so far, and only having Adrenaline (that I LOVE) as a reference I can only give it a three. This has a different feel. Less aggressive. Less complex. I may readjust my rating in the future. Chao!
on July 17, 2017
Chino does it well in this album. One thing that is extremely different is that he more sings than really do what he does which was displayed on Adrenline. It has well balanced tunes while still keepin themselves top in their genre.
on December 29, 2014
Around The Fur is one of my favorite albums of all time, as well as my favorite Deftones album. This is the album where they found the perfect blend of heaviness and soft/depressing moments that the band is known for. Even the lesser songs featured on this album are 4/5 Stars in my book. The order of songs is also flawless, which is what puts this album ahead of White Pony in my opinion.
on August 9, 2017
Great Album.
on December 31, 2016
Great album.
on October 8, 2015
Awesome CD, if you're a Deftones fan I recommend White Pony first, but this is a good one!
on June 11, 2016
This is one of the all time great albums ever. Arguably the Deftones greatest album as well (although plenty will find others to be their faves of course). So lush and varied between subtle and somewhat brutal. Just an amazing album that should really be in everybody's colleciton.
on July 19, 2014
This was the first Deftones album that I really got in to, and compared to a lot of the other albums that came out in the late 90's, this really sticks out as being uniquely heavy while being innovative style wise. If you're looking for metal that isn't anything you'd hear now on the radio or something that is unlike its nu metal contemporaries of the late 90's and early 2000's, then this album fits the bill exactly.
on March 5, 2014
I have been a Deftones fan for many years. They have morphed, changed and experimented over these years, but have never phoned it in. While always hard and driving, they are able to maintain a sense of melody in their music. This is one of their great albums. It shows their many sides, from hard and edgy to soft and emotive. This is a great album for new Deftones fans to start with. You'll be hooked and start grabbing up the rest of their catalogue.
on May 3, 2017
I was pleased with the time frame in which I received my purchase and that it was exactly as described in the listing.