Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on July 27, 2017
Very nicely done cookbook. Nice illustrations and, I like that there are recommendations to change up some recipes with add ins from the experiments of author.
on June 13, 2017
It is as much fun reading as it is using the recipes. Highly recommend.
on May 23, 2017
Good family book.
on April 30, 2017
I have tried several of the recipes with great success!! I love her narratives that accompany the recipes. I love this cookbook......
on April 23, 2017
I have made many dishes in this book. All delicious! Ms. Greenspan writes so clearly and with such precision it's like she's standing beside you in the kitchen coaching you through each recipe. I highly recommend this book.
on April 5, 2017
Very good recipes. Some that despite my vast recipe collection, I've never seen before. Also, wel'll written with good instructions.
on March 26, 2017
Great recipes but the book fell apart after gentle use. Pages separated from the binding which is the first time this has happened to me.
on March 15, 2017
Bought this book as a gift for my husband who loves to cook french food. He loves it!
on March 7, 2017
Recipes are all fantastic. I've tried many of the recipes, and it got me into exploring French cooking more deeply. This truly is a great cookbook.
on February 19, 2017
Why didn't I buy this sooner? Have made maybe twenty dishes out of this in the last month. One I didn't like much, one I liked OK and eighteen I raved about. I have heard much praise about Doris Greenspan but didn't believe it until I tried her recipes. Believe it or not, her fame is warranted. This book is pure gold as far as I'm concerned.