- Hardcover: 210 pages
- Publisher: Smithsonian Institution Scholarly Press; 1st Ed. edition (September 17, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 156098967X
- ISBN-13: 978-1560989677
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,972,305 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Around the World in 175 Days: The First Round-the-World Flight 1st Ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carroll V. Glines began flying in 1939, joined the Army Air Corps in 1941, and retired from the Air Force as a colonel in 1968. He is currently curator of the Doolittle Military Aviation Library at the University of Texas at Dallas. His previous books include Roscoe Turner: Aviation's Master Showman (1995) and Bernt Balchen: Polar Aviator (1999).