|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Item model number||ENZO-BL|
|Assembled Height||12.2 inches|
|Assembled Width||25.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.23 shipping
Arozzi Enzo Series Gaming Racing Style Swivel Chair, Black/Blue
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- 360 Degree Swivel Rotation. Adjustable height gas-spring. Tiltable seat with lock function
- Lightweight construction for easy movement. Five twin wheel nylon casters. lock function works only in upright position.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Arozzi Enzo Gaming Chair
The Arozzi Enzo gaming chair delivers the sleek comfort you need to triumph with looks to match, whether you’re slogging through the jungle in your favorite FPS or finding your way in an MMO cavern or perhaps hacking through a coding marathon.
The Arozzi Enzo is designed in Sweden with ergonomically friendly features complemented by thick, high quality padding for the back, armrests and seat which allow for long sessions of gaming or work without nagging body fatigue. Enzo’s looks are inspired by championship motorsports and available in a variety of eye-catching colors to express your winning attitude.
Home, Office, LAN party, Dorm room—wherever you play hard or work hard the Enzo will help you take it to the next level…in comfort and style.
- Ergonomic design for hours of use.
- Five twin wheel nylon casters for maximum stability.
- Lightweight construction for easy movement.
- Class-4 Gaslift - Adjustable height gas spring supports up to 120 kg/270 lbs.
- Thick padded arm, seat and backrest for comfort.
The Arozzi Enzo is one cool gaming chair, which has a racing inspired look. High quality, thick padding on the arm wrists, seat and, back gives you the highest comfort. The chair has an ergonomically design, so you sit correct, therefor making you able to play for many hours without issues.The chair is made out of PU Leather, that is both easy to clean, and comfortable.The chair gives you 360 degrees rotation, and can be adjusted in height with the build in Gas Spring. The seat can also tilt and has a built in locking function.Light weight construction makes it easy to move the chair around without the sacrifice of quality. It has 5 high strength nylon wheels to insure stability when having intense gaming moment.
Compare to similar items
This item Arozzi Enzo Series Gaming Racing Style Swivel Chair, Black/Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Homall Direct||Kinsal||Amazon.com||4GamerGear||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||15.35 x 32.68 x 29.13 in||12.6 x 33.9 x 25.6 in||20.87 x 20.08 x 48.03 in||25.59 x 23.23 x 47.64 in||15.35 x 26.77 x 34.65 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||57.3 lbs||50 lbs||33.07 lbs||50.71 lbs||52.91 lbs|
|Material Type||Five twin wheel nylon casters||Leather||Leather||metal frame||Steel||upholstery material|
Top customer reviews
About a month in, the padding on the right arm rest wore down to almost nothing. As another reviewer mentioned, the screws in the arm rest point up into the padding, which kept jabbing my arm when I would sit in the chair as I like to lean on my right arm rest when I use my PC. The padding on the seat is very thin which leaves you sore after long sessions. The back of the chair is rigid and does not recline (car seat style, the seat does tilt like a standard office chair.) Everything about the chair is very stiff, which led me to have back pain after prolonged use, with very little padding on the back of the seat. The little plastic caps that cover the screws would not stay secure no matter how I put them in -- even after using a rubber hammer. The arm rests are stationary, and do not raise/lower/swivel.
All in all, after a long day working at home sitting in this chair with my back roaring, I gave into frustration and decided to spend the extra money to get an AK Racer Premium V2 chair, which was what I should have bought in the first place. save yourself the hassle and pay a little more for a better quality racing chair.