|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Item model number||MONZA-GN|
|Assembled Height||13.7 inches|
|Assembled Width||25 inches|
Arozzi Monza Series Gaming Racing Style Swivel Chair, Green/Black
- 360 Degree Swivel Rotation. Adjustable height gas-spring. Tiltable seat with lock function.
- Lightweight construction for easy movement. Five twin wheel nylon casters. lock function works only in upright position.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Arozzi Monza Gaming Chair
When you’re into serious gaming, or even serious work, the Arozzi Monza gaming chair provides the serious support and comfort you need for long hours of high performance computing. Plus a sleek look that breaks free from conventional work chairs.
The Arozzi Monza is designed in Sweden with ergonomically friendly features complemented by thick, high quality padding for the back, armrests and seat which allow for long sessions of gaming or work without nagging body fatigue. Monza’s looks are inspired by championship motorsports and available in a variety of eye-catching colors to express your winning attitude.
Home, Office, LAN party, Dorm room—wherever you play hard or work hard the Monza will help you take it to the next level. ..in comfort and style.
- Thick padded arm, seat and backrest.
- Ergonomic design.
- Synthetic PU leather for easy cleaning.
- 360 Degree Swivel Rotation.
- Class-4 gaslift - Adjustable height gas spring supports up to 120 kg/270 lbs.
The Arozzi Monza is one cool gaming chair, which has a racing inspired look. High quality, thick padding on the arm wrists, seat and, back gives you the highest comfort. The chair has an ergonomically design, so you sit correct, therefor making you able to play for many hours without issues. The chair is made out of PU Leather, that is both easy to clean, and comfortable. The chair gives you 360 degrees rotation, and can be adjusted in height with the build in Gas Spring. The seat can also tilt and has a built in locking function.Light weight construction makes it easy to move the chair around without the sacrifice of quality. It has 5 high strength nylon wheels to insure stability when having intense gaming moment.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Homall Direct||Amazon.com||Newedge US|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||20.87 x 20.08 x 48.03 in||15.35 x 26.77 x 34.65 in||15.35 x 32.68 x 29.13 in||27.1 x 34.6 x 16.1 in||21 x 27 x 50 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||33.07 lbs||52.91 lbs||57.3 lbs||60.2 lbs||49 lbs|
|Material Type||upholstery material||upholstery material||upholstery material||Leather||Foam Core||Mesh and PU, Metal|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all the chair came with no installation manual, so I assembled the chair like a normal computer chair. When installed the height adjustment didn't work (stayed at the lowest position). I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and received a response within 24 hours, they said the current installation doesn't have the steps to remove a little red cap that is over the gas lift and they were in the process of updating the manual. The manufacturer attached a quick guide on steps of how to remove the gas lift so I can proceed to remove the red cap. Once the red cap was removed everything worked as intended.
As for the chair, the design is very nice and is very comfortable. It is a type of chair you could spend hours on and not even realize due to the level of comfort it gives. The arm rests are padded which is nice for PC gaming for a long time periods. A very good investment!!
1. I use it as an office chair and like to recline slightly. The seat angle leans just a little too far forward for my tastes. If I were using it as a gaming chair like it was designed, I probably wouldn't care.
2. The padding in the arms is not very good. It's basically a very thin layer of low density grey polyurethane foam and 3 thin layers of white foam like you sometimes see used as cushioning for electronics during shipping. I tend to lean on my right arm a lot, and within a couple weeks I'd put an arm dent right in the middle of the right arm rest. I basically crushed a 4" x 1" area of the white foam in the middle of the arm rest. It was annoying enough that I ripped the arm rest off, pulled all the staples and cut a piece of 1" medium density PU foam to shape and sandwiched it in there before stapling the cover back on. It's MUCH more comfortable and durable now. There's a picture of the dissected arm below.
3. The headrest isn't really a headrest, unless you need to look up at a 15-20° angle. I need something about the width of my fist back there to actually rest my head while I'm working.
Pros: It feels very solidly built, it has really nice lumbar support, and the seat cushion is soft enough to be comfortable, but firm enough that it doesn't bother my back sitting in it 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week. The stitching looks quite nice, and the red and black matches my company branding quite well. It looks great in my office.
I guess I'm going to put washers under the bolts in the base to level out the seat, and see if the back drives me nuts, if not then I guess I'll keep it.
Sitting on the chair now, I can tell it's made of good materials, and would be super comfortable, but carelessness in production, like not measuring holes to make sure they're positioned right, make this chair garbage. I understand a chair can cost anywhere up to $1000 dollars, but spending $200 on something isn't exactly cheap either, and when you buy a chair, you just expect it to be a chair instead of a 3 hr project trying to get it to be a proper chair.