- File Size: 3239 KB
- Print Length: 268 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: K. Wright Press (January 28, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 28, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I481HSO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81,034 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
An Arrangement of Love (Interracial Erotic Romance BWWM) (Chasing Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Jasmine... She wasn't completely blined by the candy in the wrapping. Jasmine had an idea, but didn't realize once opened it would devour her completely. She got caught up in the taste. It shot straight to her heart unexpectedly. Caught up in a sugar high the walls started to cave in and the suffering/insecurity began.
Chase... With 3 Queens already in the game. He set his sites on Queen 4. He knew he had to move this one differently. He had to move her carefully, so he studied hard before making his play across the board. Armed with the knowledge he set out to attack, but it was he who was captured. (Never. Like. This.)
Kenya Wright has done it again with "An Arrangement Of Love".
Her lastest explores so many topics. It's filled with plenty of Drama/Neediness, Heart Pounding/Love Scenes, Scandalous/Suspense and Questionable Relationships. Pick it up! Kenya!! I'm simply addicted to your written word. Your writting is so out there and I love it. I support you and your writting to the END!
Then comes the wooing by Chase. At first she promised to try it out for 3 months, but she did not last 48 hours. And what is it with that Lucy girl? Don't even get me started about Dawn. She is crazy and twisted. This book has twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages. The ending might be a cliff hanger, but it is not as harrowing. I also guessed the information in the epilogue. I don't know why I have not heard about this author before. Men, she brought it. Fantastic. I highly recommend this book. You will 'want' more like Oliver Twist.
1. This was hot, dirty, and fun.
2. Chase is a stalkerific hero who surprised me throughout this book when his machinations reveal themselves.
3. I found it very realistic that a beautiful, young billionaire would think nothing of setting up polyamorous playground. It also made sense that his pimp hand would be strong enough to expect nothing less than all to magically fall in line.
4. I loved that the heroine asked all the believable questions of anyone introduced to this concept for the first time. Their connection came across authentic enough that the reader could understand her choices too.
5. The supporting cast all added to the story, and didn't feel like sequel bait, or cartoony.
6. Black hair realness was in effect. My favorite part is where the heroine's reactions at the requested hair makeover.
7. This is an interracial romance that acknowledges differences but doesn't beat you over the head with it.
7. I’m a fan of the movie Boomerang, and this had some of the same pacing and subject matter. The heroine is kind of a mashup of both the Halle Berry, and Robin Givens characters. You get the same satisfaction of watching the ultimate player's game meet its ultimate test.
1. Chase is the stalker billionaire hero trope on steroids, which sometimes came off creepy.
2. Jasmine was often too quick to pick up her toys, and go home over the slightest push-back. Even after promising to talk before making rash decisions, it would happen again.
This was a fast paced soapy erotic read. It might be my first time reading this writer, but definitely not my last.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The romance was hot, and i loved the characters. Great jobRead more
So intense and crazy..
This is my third time reading this book :)
A fantastically dark take on the Cinderella fantasy.
Nicely doneRead more
Are you for real??
I’m a modern chick, and I hate to be told what to do.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Action & Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Humorous
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Thrillers