Arriving Well: Stories about identity, belonging, and rediscovering home after living abroad Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Jodi Harris, Expat Coach - World Tree Coaching, LLC
"This is one book I will keep handy along with all my other favorite expatriate resources."
- Marilyn Gardner, Between Worlds: Essays on Culture and Belonging
"This anthology provides comfort and practical tips to anyone experiencing a bumpy re-entry."
- Lisa Ferland, Knocked Up Abroad
"Whether you're headed toward re-entry or have already crash landed, Arriving Well belongs in your hands, in your head, and in your heart."
- Linda A. Janssen, author of The Emotionally Resilient Expat: Engage, Adapt and Thrive Across Cultures
"This compilation of stories and experiences will leave you filled up, fueled for your own journey, and with a comforting feeling that you're not alone."
- Naomi Hattaway, Founder of I Am A Triangle
About the Author
- ASIN : B07H5SK9YJ
- Publication Date : September 11, 2018
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 88 pages
- File Size : 1872 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #374,730 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: