- Publisher: ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio; 1 edition (February 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087259985X
- ISBN-13: 978-0872599857
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #609,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Arrl Satellite Handbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book is split into two parts. The first part covers some history of amateur radio satellites, software and terminology, and some of the gear you'll need. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Eugene Mah
This book is very technical and should be a little more on the lighter side.Published 19 months ago by mike
While I want to thank Steve Ford for the attempt to keep knowledge about this topic available, I am not sure if this book is as good as it could be. Read morePublished on December 2, 2011 by rawdul