- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Wrinkle Free: Developed for less wrinkles and easy care
- Spread Collar: Modern traditional collar with the tips pointed outwards, allowing for tie knots of all sizes; can be worn with or without neckwear
- Adjustable Cuff: Two button positions allow for a more customized, improved fit. No Pocket: Sleek, streamlined design offers a cleaner appearance
- Sleeve Type: Long Sleeve
- Weave Type: Woven
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our regular fit shirts feature a generous cut through the shoulders, chest and waist for total comfort and a classic fit.
Offering a more athletic fit, our fitted styles are roomier through the shoulders, chest and arms, with a tapered waist.
Our Slim Fit offers a modern, neat look with a tapered body and slimmer sleeves. This sleek style flatters most body shapes.
Xtreme Slim Fit
Our trimmest fit, this shirt is slimmer across the chest, arms and waist for a fitted, contemporary look.
This poplin dress shirt is smooth and durable with a great hand feel. Its’ wrinkle-free construction allows you to wash, dry and wear, saving you time and trips to the cleaners.
Find your Fit
- Package Dimensions : 15.24 x 9.84 x 2.99 inches; 9.49 Ounces
- Item model number : 26W5843
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 9, 2019
- Manufacturer : Arrow 1851
- ASIN : B07M943QK2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Are they the best quality shirts? No. I'd rate them a 8.5/10, because I had to cut about an inch or two of spare thread from most of the stitching. Unfortunately this shirt screams sweatshop mass production, as it looks as if it were hastily snatched from the sewing machine and packaged immediately without the finishing touches. However, they look and feel fine once you do trim the extra thread.
Be aware, you will not be doing any jumping-jacks, or really any such over the head arm movements, as the arms are a little bit restricted due to the slim fit nature of the shirt. I find that if I lift my arm over the headrest in my car while I reverse, the shirt will come untucked from the belt line, or very nearly will. I am also a gangly dude, so your mileage may vary.
Also, be ready for there to be no shirt pocket. I do use a pen on and off again all day at work, and I have already looked like a fool bringing a pen to my upper left chest and just let it drop to the floor, being used to shirts with a pocket. It is a little jarring at first, but I am getting used to it.
Bottom line: these shirts are worth the low price they ask, but barely any more.
+ Spread collar is a nice touch, they allow a good necktie knot to stand out
+ Slim fit, no more swimming in loose dress shirts
+ Very British, UK type look
+ Very competitive pricing
- Stitching is not the greatest, expect loose threads, and keep your scissors handy
- No shirt pocket (just be aware!)
- Arms are a little restricted due to the slim fit
Overall construction is acceptable overall, excellent for the price. Stitching is straight and even, no bad seams I noticed yet, no hanging threads, only a few loose cut-off threads that would come off with a brush or wash. As usual, I'd like to see an extra inch of sleeve length on most shirts and a bit less of a portly proportion to each of the cuts, or an option to have a 15/34 in a "small" proportion.
The extra/extreme slim is really about a medium modern cut, almost a properly fitted or tailored look. I have at least 1/2 torso worth of extra space. Slim cut is what I'd really call standard. It's basically a very generous blocky cut, straight down and fairly baggy--this is the photo I uploaded of the "wave blue" shirt. I have room for two of me in this cut, plus a muffin top, and this is the smallest size I can get buttoned over my skinny neck. Standard must be for people under 5'8" and over 250 lb. I would call it downright portly, like a wally world cut (no offense, I have some clothes from there too--just know what to expect).
Update: I did get 2 shirts repackaged, but that's an Amazon/seller issue, not the product. One was just folded, half unbuttoned, in a clear plastic bag, the type they use for repacking. The other at least had the board and pins, although you could see it had been repinned a few times.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: used now for a few months. Best thing is the ready iron and crease resistant material.
Please take a second to hit the helpful button. It makes writing these reviews and constantly updating them worthwhile. Thank you.
* the size (fit) is great, neck and sleeves and cuffs are right, the torso is good as well, not huge and not tight
* the stitching looks well done, barely any loose ends (maybe 2 if i really push my counting)
* good variety of sizes to pick from
* mine is made in Egypt (but NOT Egyptian cotton) which is kind of a nice touch, as opposed to China etc
* the length (front & back) is good but could be longer to better and more fully tuck in (95% good, i'd say)
* the sewn-in (non-removable) collar stays feel adequately thick
* the buttons would likely be nicer if white instead of "bone color" (they are plastic), but it's fine and easy to switch if wanted
* material is a bit too sheer (see-through), not as "thick" as i would like, but this CAN be fixed by simply sewing in a small section of "liner" using invisible thread, just in the area where it shows when wearing a suit jacket / blazer - and most likely only if you're NOT wearing a tie since a tie might just cover it up anyways? the entire rest is fine since it's covered by a jacket and makes it more breathable.
considering the incremental cost of a small bit of material and some time on the sewing machine, and the cost to get this right-size nice white shirt, i'd say it's easily a 4/5 stars. honestly, if the material was just thicker i'd buy plenty of these! they're that great of a value.