Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $34.62 shipping
Arrow Precision Blitz II Crossbow
|Price:||$189.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compound crossbow package comes with everything you need to get started hunting or target shooting
- Lightweight aluminum compound bow with ambidextrous auto safety, precision machined aluminum wheels, and integrated cable/string system
- Ambidextrous, lightweight synthetic rear stock and integrated cable and string system; adjustable, Weaver-style scope mount
- Firing speeds of up to 285 FPS; 6.25-pound weight (bow only), 35-inch length without foot stirrup, 28.5-inch limb tip to limb tip width, and 38-inch string length
- Also includes 4x32 multi reticle scope, quick detach quiver with four 16-inch aluminum arrows, rope cocking device, assembly tools, and hex keys
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Inferno Blitz Compound Crossbow Package Features a 150 pound compound crossbow, a premium 4x32 multi reticle scope, quick detach quiver with 4 arrows, a free rope coking device, and an adjustable weaver style scope mount. The Inferno Blitz Crossbow also has an ambidextrous auto safety, precision machined aluminum wheels, integrated cable/string system, and shoots up to 285 feet per second. Included in the package is a large boot style foot stirrup, lightweight vented aluminum barrel, an ambidextrous lightweight synthetic rear stock, and all assembly tools that are needed.
The Inferno Blitz Compound Crossbow Package comes with everything you need to get started hunting or target shooting, including a lightweight aluminum compound bow with ambidextrous auto safety, precision machined aluminum wheels, and integrated cable/string system. This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes.
What's in the box?
- 150-pound compound crossbow
- Premium 4x32 multi reticle scope
- Quick detach quiver with four 16-inch aluminum arrows
- Rope cocking device
- Assembly tools and hex keys
- Lightweight vented aluminum barrel
- Precision machined aluminum wheels
- Ambidextrous, lightweight synthetic rear stock
- Integrated cable and string system
- Adjustable, Weaver-style scope mount
- Ambidextrous auto safety
- Boot-style foot stirrup
- "Next GI" camouflage accents
- Compatible with crank cocking device (sold separately)
- Firing speeds of up to 285 FPS
- 6.25-pound weight (bow only)
- 35-inch length without foot stirrup
- 28.5-inch limb tip to limb tip width
- 38-inch string length
- Compression fiberglass limbs
- Extruded and machined aluminum track and barrel
- Cast aluminum riser
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A down fall is the scope light gathering capabilities. I have taken 2 shots at deer standing broad side in the woods at about 35 yards away in low light, I could see the deer fine with the naked eye but when I looked through the scope they basically became silhouettes blending in to the background rather than the sight of the deer to place the kill shot. The both times I shot in low light conditions I wished I had the standard bow sight pins, I would have gotten both of the deer as I would have seen the deer with the naked eye but not through the scope. A plus of the scope is it has a feature of distance markers in the scope that can be illuminated either red or green for low light arrow placement, but if in low light conditions all you are doing is shooting at silhouettes then the scope to me is worthless. The 4x32 scope is too much magnification for bow shooting, a 2x10 or 2x15 would be plenty of scope and one with a lot better light gathering capabilities.
I also had to spend an extra $70 to put on a string and arm silencer kit on the bow as there was a loud slap when fired, the silencer kit works perfectly.
Overall it is a very good bow for the money and shoots well, the downfall is the scope in low lighting.
The bow feels very durable and comes with 5 arrows, scope and pull rope. This crossbow can drive an arrow through a ply board so be very careful.