Arrow Precision Inferno Fury Crossbow Kit (175-Pounds)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package comes fully equipped with 4-16" bolts, Quick Detach Quiver, 3 Red Dot Sight, Padded Sling and Rope Cocker, Free Extra String
- Anti-Dry Fire Trigger Mechanism, Thumb Guard for added protection
- Extremely Lightweight and Compact with Fully Dipped Camo Pattern, Aluminum Rail and Barrel with Compression Fiberglass Limbs
- Measures 34.5 inches long (without foot stirrup) and 26.5 inches wide with a 10.5 inch Power Stroke
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Inferno Fury package is wildly popular. The package is packed with all the essentials for the seasoned crossbow veteran seeking a lightweight alternative to larger outfits. It is also good for first time crossbow hunters seeking an affordable fully equipped package. The Fury package comes with a 175lb recurve crossbow, premium 3-dot multi range red dot, quick detach quiver with 4 arrows, padded shoulder sling, adjustable weaver style scope mount, and an ambidextrous auto safety. It also brings an ambidextrous rear stock, and all assembly tools needed.
The popular Inferno Fury Crossbow Kit from Arrow Precision provides everything a seasoned crossbow hunter needs in a lightweight package--and is also a great starter kit for beginners who are looking for a fully equipped package at affordable price. The Fury Kit comes complete with the Recurve Crossbow that provides 175 pounds of draw weight for an impressive velocity of 235 feet per second. The premium 3-dot multi range red dot scope, meanwhile, allows you to aim at your target precisely while the Weaver-style mount is easy to adjust. The kit also includes a quick detach quiver with four arrows and a shoulder sling that is padded for comfort. Designed for both right and left-handed operation, the crossbow has an ambidextrous auto safety and an ambidextrous rear stock. The Inferno Fury Crossbow Kit carries a one-year limited warranty from Arrow Precision and comes with all assembly hardware included.
- 175-pound Recurve Crossbow
- Premium 3-dot multi-range red dot cope
- Quick detach quiver with four arrows
- Padded shoulder sling
- Adjustable, Weaver-style scope mount
- Full-coverage dipped camo pattern
- Ambidextrous auto safety
- Draw weight: 175 pounds
- Speed: 235 feet per second
- Weight: 4.84 pounds
- Length (without foot stirrup): 31 inches
- Width--limb tip to limb tip: 27 inches
- String length: 26.5 inches
- Limb: compression fiberglass
- Rear stock: lightweight composite
- Truck/barrel: aluminum
- Suggested arrow: 16-inch 2219, 20-inch Carbon
What's in the Box?
Recurve Crossbow, Premium 3-Dot Scope, Weaver-style mount, quiver, four arrows, shoulder sling, assembly hardware
See all Product description
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerRefund allowed if returned within 7 days. Buyer pays return shipping and handling.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be careful, not a toy, arrows will bury themselves entirely beneath the grass. Get a metal detector if you want to find arrows in your yard, and don't shoot it in your yard if it's not big enough; always practice proper safety with this, treat it like a gun. Extremely powerful, I would say that it would actually go all the way through a deer and definitely a zombie (not what is suggested on TV) and you would be looking for your arrow several meters behind the target. I am very happy and excited to take it hunting.
The instructions for putting it together (if you are new to crossbows) may seem inadequate. However, there is a video for assembling the SA Sports Fever Crossbow (which also has decent reviews) that is quite applicable to this bow. I watched it before I put mine together and again while I put it together, it was very informative and helped me assemble mine well. I suspect people who have trouble with this bow also had trouble putting it together.