Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 1 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on September 3, 2011
LOVE this popcorn... almost every single bit pops, the flavor is magnificent, and a little bit goes a very long way. I won't use anything but organic, especially w/corn, with all
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!
on January 17, 2015
After watching the film "Food INC." I have been determined to change my diet (No GMO). I was at first hesitant about purchasing this popcorn from never hearing the brand before but the reviews convinced me. I am glad they did!

I have just been filling up 1/4 cup of seeds into a porcelain bowl and putting it into the microwave with a porcelain plate on top. The popcorn pops fluffy and big and melts in my mouth. I do not have to put anything (no butter, oil, etc) to make the popcorn taste good. Every once in a while as a treat, i have been adding a bit a melted honey! I am definitely going to buy more soon!
on April 11, 2016
YUMMY this is still my favorite popcorn. I tried the organic popcorn at Wholefoods and was very disappointed. So, I'm back!!! This batch seems so very fresh! Fresher than I've ever noticed popcorn to be before. I use an air popper that I also bought on Amazon. I melt a touch of butter and mostly coconut oil & coconut cream. Both organic of course. A touch of Himalayan Salt and everyone loves it!!!
on April 26, 2017
Was very excited to try these organic popcorn kernels to make homemade popcorn that wouldn't have any weird additives. It's also a reasonable price for about 9 bucks. Unfortunately I received a package that a hole near the top seam of the package so I wasn't comfortable with consuming the product and requested a refund. I also decided not to re-order another package from this brand from fear of receiving another damaged package and I didn't want to go through the hassle. I'm sure every package isn't defective but unfortunely mine was. I purchased kernels elsewhere.
review image review image review image
on January 31, 2017
There are no unpopped kernels that I can find in my bowl. Made this in a microwave popcorn device and it turned out large fluffy pieces of popcorn. Added a little bit of butter and salt to make a delicious snack. This is worth the money because there is no waste. I will buy this product again and again.
on April 17, 2017
The product was not fresh! The first batch of popcorn I made when the product arrived was acceptable. It was a bit too chewy, and did not have the vibrant flavor I was seeking. The next day, after storing the popcorn in a glass jar in the fridge, the batch was a big disappointment. Now I don't know whether to try the 2nd or 3rd bag, or feed it all to the squirrels.
on March 7, 2014
I bought this because it is organic as I am very health conscious. However, unlike many well known name brands, this popcorn does not pop up light and fluffy and leaves MANY un-popped kernels when done popping. And many kernels that do pop are very small and hard. I know it is not the popper as I used this same popper with other brands before going organic and every kernel popped. And they popped up light and fluffy which made it enjoyable to consume. Definitely not worth the money.
on March 26, 2017
We used this popcorn for a movie night out on the lawn for neighborhood kids and I couldn't believe how much popcorn I got out of this bag. We had close to 20 kids and everyone had plenty including a few parents. There was so much that the kids ended up throwing the leftovers at each other and the dogs had a great time cleaning it up LOL.
on December 1, 2015
Would give this NO stars if I could. It was stale, stale, stale. After getting only 5 pops the first time, I put the popcorn in the refrigerator as recommended on the package. The number of popped kernels improved.......all the way to 10
on March 19, 2017
I'm a big fan of organic white popcorn, however after trying this popcorn I am now in love with it. It is big, has a nice crunch and not quite hull less but it's close. Popped with peanut oil, Excellent flavor. Liked so much put 3 more bags on order. Will alternate with white popcorn. Puts other yellow popcorn to shame.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.