Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 11, 2016
YUMMY this is still my favorite popcorn. I tried the organic popcorn at Wholefoods and was very disappointed. So, I'm back!!! This batch seems so very fresh! Fresher than I've ever noticed popcorn to be before. I use an air popper that I also bought on Amazon. I melt a touch of butter and mostly coconut oil & coconut cream. Both organic of course. A touch of Himalayan Salt and everyone loves it!!!
on June 18, 2016
Tasty large kernels..unfortunately, too many kernels. 25 - 40 do not pop in every batch. I put 1/4 cup of corn into a brown paper bag and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
3 helpful votes
on December 1, 2015
Would give this NO stars if I could. It was stale, stale, stale. After getting only 5 pops the first time, I put the popcorn in the refrigerator as recommended on the package. The number of popped kernels improved.......all the way to 10
3 helpful votes
on February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.
29 helpful votes
30 helpful votes
55 comments|Report abuse
on August 27, 2017
I love popcorn and this one is great. I just pour a good handful into a little brown bag and into the microwave and yum. It pops great and very few uncooked kernels. It would probably be even better with a little sea salt and real butter.
on April 17, 2017
The product was not fresh! The first batch of popcorn I made when the product arrived was acceptable. It was a bit too chewy, and did not have the vibrant flavor I was seeking. The next day, after storing the popcorn in a glass jar in the fridge, the batch was a big disappointment. Now I don't know whether to try the 2nd or 3rd bag, or feed it all to the squirrels.
on March 26, 2017
We used this popcorn for a movie night out on the lawn for neighborhood kids and I couldn't believe how much popcorn I got out of this bag. We had close to 20 kids and everyone had plenty including a few parents. There was so much that the kids ended up throwing the leftovers at each other and the dogs had a great time cleaning it up LOL.
on January 20, 2016
Pops well. Tastes delicious.
I make mine in a ceramic pot on medium high, on an electric stove,
With just a little olive oil in the pot. I season with sea salt a bit.
It is healthy and delicious.
on May 27, 2017
This is some tasty popcorn! It pops up super fluffy with a yummy corn flavor and somehow seems to absorb the butter really well, without getting soggy. We will buy this all the time!
on July 24, 2017
Overall better than another brand we tried and better than microwave. We used an air popper for it. Not sure if this is the best though.
But it is gluten free and non-GMO.
review imagereview image