Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on March 11, 2013
I am addicted to popcorn, eat it everyday because not only do I love it it is low in calories aND HIGH IN FIBER and I am very delighted to be able to use organic popcorn and to be able to avoid the toxic product that is being sold in the markets. I am very careful what i eat I am 65 plus and trying to take as good of care of myself as I can I look and act 20 years younger than I am because of this Organic rocks!
on September 3, 2011
LOVE this popcorn... almost every single bit pops, the flavor is magnificent, and a little bit goes a very long way. I won't use anything but organic, especially w/corn, with all
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!
on January 17, 2015
After watching the film "Food INC." I have been determined to change my diet (No GMO). I was at first hesitant about purchasing this popcorn from never hearing the brand before but the reviews convinced me. I am glad they did!

I have just been filling up 1/4 cup of seeds into a porcelain bowl and putting it into the microwave with a porcelain plate on top. The popcorn pops fluffy and big and melts in my mouth. I do not have to put anything (no butter, oil, etc) to make the popcorn taste good. Every once in a while as a treat, i have been adding a bit a melted honey! I am definitely going to buy more soon!
on January 31, 2017
There are no unpopped kernels that I can find in my bowl. Made this in a microwave popcorn device and it turned out large fluffy pieces of popcorn. Added a little bit of butter and salt to make a delicious snack. This is worth the money because there is no waste. I will buy this product again and again.
on April 11, 2016
YUMMY this is still my favorite popcorn. I tried the organic popcorn at Wholefoods and was very disappointed. So, I'm back!!! This batch seems so very fresh! Fresher than I've ever noticed popcorn to be before. I use an air popper that I also bought on Amazon. I melt a touch of butter and mostly coconut oil & coconut cream. Both organic of course. A touch of Himalayan Salt and everyone loves it!!!
on December 1, 2015
Would give this NO stars if I could. It was stale, stale, stale. After getting only 5 pops the first time, I put the popcorn in the refrigerator as recommended on the package. The number of popped kernels improved.......all the way to 10
on February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.
55 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2017
Heavenly popcorn homemade at your convenience! We take GMO food very seriously at our home. This is the only popcorn my family eats. We feel safe in knowing it is oganic. It pops up nice and it has great flavor and NO worried about toxins of GMO crops
on April 17, 2017
The product was not fresh! The first batch of popcorn I made when the product arrived was acceptable. It was a bit too chewy, and did not have the vibrant flavor I was seeking. The next day, after storing the popcorn in a glass jar in the fridge, the batch was a big disappointment. Now I don't know whether to try the 2nd or 3rd bag, or feed it all to the squirrels.
on March 26, 2017
We used this popcorn for a movie night out on the lawn for neighborhood kids and I couldn't believe how much popcorn I got out of this bag. We had close to 20 kids and everyone had plenty including a few parents. There was so much that the kids ended up throwing the leftovers at each other and the dogs had a great time cleaning it up LOL.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.