Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on September 3, 2011
LOVE this popcorn... almost every single bit pops, the flavor is magnificent, and a little bit goes a very long way. I won't use anything but organic, especially w/corn, with all
the GMO controversy out there. This is my first choice!
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2017
There are no unpopped kernels that I can find in my bowl. Made this in a microwave popcorn device and it turned out large fluffy pieces of popcorn. Added a little bit of butter and salt to make a delicious snack. This is worth the money because there is no waste. I will buy this product again and again.
on December 1, 2015
Would give this NO stars if I could. It was stale, stale, stale. After getting only 5 pops the first time, I put the popcorn in the refrigerator as recommended on the package. The number of popped kernels improved.......all the way to 10
on February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.
55 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
YUMMY this is still my favorite popcorn. I tried the organic popcorn at Wholefoods and was very disappointed. So, I'm back!!! This batch seems so very fresh! Fresher than I've ever noticed popcorn to be before. I use an air popper that I also bought on Amazon. I melt a touch of butter and mostly coconut oil & coconut cream. Both organic of course. A touch of Himalayan Salt and everyone loves it!!!
on August 27, 2017
I love popcorn and this one is great. I just pour a good handful into a little brown bag and into the microwave and yum. It pops great and very few uncooked kernels. It would probably be even better with a little sea salt and real butter.
on April 17, 2017
The product was not fresh! The first batch of popcorn I made when the product arrived was acceptable. It was a bit too chewy, and did not have the vibrant flavor I was seeking. The next day, after storing the popcorn in a glass jar in the fridge, the batch was a big disappointment. Now I don't know whether to try the 2nd or 3rd bag, or feed it all to the squirrels.
on May 7, 2017
Love this popcorn, this order is my second. I have the perfect recipe for this popcorn in my microwave. 1/4 cup of kernels in lunch size bag for one minute and twenty-two seconds. Every kernel pops. Delicious
on March 26, 2017
We used this popcorn for a movie night out on the lawn for neighborhood kids and I couldn't believe how much popcorn I got out of this bag. We had close to 20 kids and everyone had plenty including a few parents. There was so much that the kids ended up throwing the leftovers at each other and the dogs had a great time cleaning it up LOL.
on January 31, 2018
This popcorn is FRESH. (Not sitting on the shelf for years.) It pops up crisp, not "chewy". I would like it even BETTER if the kernels were larger. I love that it is ORGANIC, too. No GMO's. That's a BIG selling point for me! I highly recommendArrowhead Mills Organic Yellow Popcorn. Happy snacking!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.