Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 273 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 301 reviews
on April 11, 2016
YUMMY this is still my favorite popcorn. I tried the organic popcorn at Wholefoods and was very disappointed. So, I'm back!!! This batch seems so very fresh! Fresher than I've ever noticed popcorn to be before. I use an air popper that I also bought on Amazon. I melt a touch of butter and mostly coconut oil & coconut cream. Both organic of course. A touch of Himalayan Salt and everyone loves it!!!
on June 18, 2016
Tasty large kernels..unfortunately, too many kernels. 25 - 40 do not pop in every batch. I put 1/4 cup of corn into a brown paper bag and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
on December 1, 2015
Would give this NO stars if I could. It was stale, stale, stale. After getting only 5 pops the first time, I put the popcorn in the refrigerator as recommended on the package. The number of popped kernels improved.......all the way to 10
on February 19, 2011
Pops up big and fluffy. I use the air popper and it is delicious with a butter spray and a little salt.
55 comments| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2017
The product was not fresh! The first batch of popcorn I made when the product arrived was acceptable. It was a bit too chewy, and did not have the vibrant flavor I was seeking. The next day, after storing the popcorn in a glass jar in the fridge, the batch was a big disappointment. Now I don't know whether to try the 2nd or 3rd bag, or feed it all to the squirrels.
on March 26, 2017
We used this popcorn for a movie night out on the lawn for neighborhood kids and I couldn't believe how much popcorn I got out of this bag. We had close to 20 kids and everyone had plenty including a few parents. There was so much that the kids ended up throwing the leftovers at each other and the dogs had a great time cleaning it up LOL.
on May 7, 2017
Love this popcorn, this order is my second. I have the perfect recipe for this popcorn in my microwave. 1/4 cup of kernels in lunch size bag for one minute and twenty-two seconds. Every kernel pops. Delicious
on January 20, 2016
Pops well. Tastes delicious.
I make mine in a ceramic pot on medium high, on an electric stove,
With just a little olive oil in the pot. I season with sea salt a bit.
It is healthy and delicious.
on March 19, 2017
I'm a big fan of organic white popcorn, however after trying this popcorn I am now in love with it. It is big, has a nice crunch and not quite hull less but it's close. Popped with peanut oil, Excellent flavor. Liked so much put 3 more bags on order. Will alternate with white popcorn. Puts other yellow popcorn to shame.
on May 27, 2017
This is some tasty popcorn! It pops up super fluffy with a yummy corn flavor and somehow seems to absorb the butter really well, without getting soggy. We will buy this all the time!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.