Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 71-80 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on December 28, 2015
We haven't gotten it to work yet - but still looking into it
on January 15, 2012
This is the European version of the game, and is not compatible with the US Nintendo DS gaming consoles. Don't buy this unless you're from Europe!! Trying to return the game now with the seller, will update this post on the outcome of their customer service.
on July 31, 2015
There was no game in the box!
on June 5, 2015
Did not work
on February 18, 2013
I KNOW I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT IF I WAS ABLE TO PLAY IT. WHEN I RECIEVED IT I PUT IT IN MY DS XL AND IT SAID THERE WAS NO GAME CARTRIDGE IN THE GAME UNIT. I TRIED 6 TIMES AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED. IGOT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE GAME BUT I REALLY WOULD HAVE LIKED THE GAME.
on December 30, 2010
This game allows me, the non-artist the opportunity to try my hand at drawing. Instructions are pretty easy to follow.
on April 9, 2013
Never Worked
I.bought this for my daughter for Christmas, along with a couple other games. This never worked. Cha;lked it up as an aggravating waste of money
on January 20, 2015
It doesn't work. My daughter was so sad because she was looking forward to playing with this game.
on November 12, 2010
I am not new to painting and drawing and have really enjoyed this excursion! I found myself not believing what I had created on that tiny canvas! The zoom tool is good, but it should also zoom on the top screen as well as the canvas. I would have given this a five star. I did not because I could not take my prehistoric "saved in gallery" images, and improve on them. I had to start over! Whhhooo is me!!!
on January 3, 2014
The machine wouldn't recognize the game. This is not the fault of the seller, of course. I had to return it for credit since I could not do an exchange. Fortunately, Amazon makes that very simple to do.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.