Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Art Alternatives Canvas Panel, 16 by 20"
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canvas panel
- Easily portable
- Designed for use with all media
- 7 oz canvas
- Triple primed with acrylic gesso
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Canvas panel. Easily portable. Designed for use with all media. 7 oz canvas. Triple primed with acrylic gesso. 100% cotton. 100% recycled acid free back board. 16" x 20". Made in United States.
2,112 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 2,112 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price of this is pretty amazing for the quality, it's less than $1.50 per canvas! These are really fantastic for practice. After painting all 12, I realized the size was a little small for a proper art piece and to display on most walls, so I ended up doing a set of three or four pieces on a wall. These are perfect for children and for trying new things, mistakes can be thrown away without hurting your wallet, and if you like it, it can be easily framed and shown to all!
The back is perfect for labelling and organization (you can write down artist's name, medium, date and title). I only wish they had larger sizes in such wonderfully affordable 12-packs (this company has larger sizes including a 4 pack of 12x16 canvases for $26.07, but it's not quite as affordable as the 12 pack of 12x16 by US Art Supply for $30). I had to purchased a different brand for a larger canvas (12x16), I hope they expand out because the texture and finish of these is impeccable. Also, I'd suggest buying the 11x14 to start, just for a nicer size of canvas. I am a bit for a newbie to painting, but these make my work feel professional and fun! I'll definitely be ordering these again.
- The surface has quite a bit of tooth. You can give it additional coats if you prefer to paint on smooth surfaces
- 1 out of every 12 has a minor defect on the back. But I don't show off the back.
- The surface has quite a bit of tooth. I want my paintings to have some texture!
- The value is fantastic! These are good panels at a great price
- Lots of size options. I rarely can find the dimensions I want at the store, but it's always available here.
I painted one canvas with black glitter, then gold glitter paint. Next I added 3D stickers, and a wall sticker that I bought from the Dollar Tree, making this a quick and easy accent to place on a shelf in my son's room.