Art Alternatives Economy Artist White Canvas Super Value Pack-11 x 14 inches-Pack of 7
|Price:||$18.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Art Alternatives Unbleached 4 oz cotton canvas for all media.
- Primed with acid-free gesso-ready to paint, collage, draw, sketch, illustrate.
- Back-stapled for a clean look-ready to hang and comes in standard size for easy framing.
- Suitable for oil-acrylic-alkyd painting and can be used with mixed media too.
- 11 inches x 14 inches- Pack of 7-for students, adults, and professionals.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These economically friendly, super value packs of 11 x 14 inch canvas are great for lighter paint applications, quick studies, practice and classroom or high volume use. The unbleached 4 oz. cotton is primed with acid-free acrylic titanium gesso to a finished weight of 8 oz. and stretched around and back-stapled to 5/8" deep, kiln-dried fir stretcher bars. Suitable for use with all acrylic paints, oil paints and other wet or dry media. The number of canvases per pack varies by size. Use these with kids, for adult painting classes, for your professional needs and for all other art, collage, décor, and home and craft projects. Great for kids and adults alike. Let your imagination run wild and paint for fun. These packs are a great value. Made by Art Alternatives.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There are seven in a pack and I was relieved to find they are individually wrapped inside. This prevents scratching and damage.
Wonderful. Will purchase again shortly once we use up the ones we already have.
• The corners are square.
• Each canvas is individually plastic wrapped to prevent contamination until it is needed by the artist.
• Already gesso’d for acrylic or oil paints.
• Gallery wrapped – fastened to the back of the stretchers and not the sides so paint can be applied to the sides.
• Takes heavy body (tube) or craft paint easily. In other words, the paint leaves the brush and stays where it is put. Craft and thinner paints will run if the canvas is painted on in a vertical position, but that is not a fault of the canvas; only gravity.
• ¾” thick so can be easily framed or displayed without a frame.
• Light weight canvas almost mimics linen.
• Individual plastic wrapping is not recyclable, so is a down check environmentally.
• Gesso appears to be just one coat – the weave of the canvas is stark
• Canvas, though light, has a wide open weave. Coupled with the thin layer of gesso it requires extra paint to be applied to hide the weave.
• Not a tight stretch as one would get if hand stretched. Not a real problem unless very heavy layers of paint are applied – then it will sag. Also more difficult to control the brush in the center ¼ of the canvas.
All in all a pretty good stretched canvas that can be used effectively by beginners, hobbyists, and experienced artists at a reasonable cost.