Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2011
I hate to not be able to say positive and glowing things about items I order, but I was a bit crest fallen when the package arrived and both baskets were not what I thought they should be. OK, I'll take the hit on that account. I ordered two of these baskets to give to two co-workers. Gave them the gifts this last Friday so they could enjoy them (hopefully) over the weekend. Just be aware that the packages are not as big as you would think from seeing the pictures, but then again, I should have used common sense, my fault. I will update this after I talk to my co-workers tomorrow. I would give this 3.5 stars but since I can't, will give them the benefit of the extra star.
44 helpful votes
45 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
Got this for my mom for Mother's Day. Although I wasn't there to see it, my family (who are EXTREMELY blunt and honest about these things) said it was indeed a gorgeous gift basket, and beautiful to look at. All the items were accounted for and what they've eaten thusfar has been enjoyed. Seriously...if my family liked it, it was a nice basket!

Tip: If you're tired of sending the same ol' tired flowers, and don't want to spend $50+ for a bunch of wilted roses, this could be a good option. This is especially true if your family lives far away and you can't go to a store and buy/deliver it yourself.

It turned out to be quite the winner in my family. I hope you find as much joy as my mother did!
on July 18, 2012
This product was sent as a sympathy basket. The recipient really appreciated the gift and thoughtfulness, however the card I filled out online was never packaged with the gift. The user didn't know I had sent them anything and had to embarrassingly ask if it was from me.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 17, 2016
great
on December 7, 2016
When it finally arrived, it was pretty much as expected. The product I had a chance to sample was good. I would definitely consider ordering gift baskets again.
on February 17, 2017
Looked grrat and had a wonderful. Selection
on September 28, 2016
Five Stars
4 helpful votes
on June 22, 2017
Great !!!! got it for my clients as new year gifts . I was very happy with the quality and the products inside the basket !!!
on December 1, 2011
the basket i ended up getting did NOT have the smoked almonds that the product mentioned plus when it came out of packaging most of the stuff was sticking together. Not impressed with product and will not get this again. so getting this from the cyber week deal for 42 dollars is NOT a good deal.
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on November 15, 2017
Great gift
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.