Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on December 19, 2012
We purchased this product to show our appreciation to a very special person who taught my dyslexic son how to read. The flimsy wicker basket smashed bow and the contents look nothing like they did in the advertisement. The green tea candy, the single tea bags plus the boxed cookies looked cheap. Couldn't give this as an appreciation gift. Aside from the price it was cheap. It looked like one of the cheaper Easter Baskets that is made up of a lot of card board and little product. Very disappointed. Shopped many times from Amazon, never been so disappointed. Because it was tea and cookies unable to get my money back.
on March 1, 2017
I felt the packaging looked very cheap and was very disappointed that many tea bags were packed individually and not in more of a bulk pack, especially the English Breakfast tea.The wicker tea cup and saucer looked very cheap and overall I would not reconmend this product for the price I paid. My expectations were higher and instead this was definitely "not my cup of tea."
on January 19, 2017
My cousin's mother had just passed ( my aunt and god mother), and I really wanted to send her something that would cheer her up. Well let me tell you, this worked. And it worked well! She was ecstatic, and extremely grateful. She went on, and on about how great everything tasted, and how beautifully it was packaged. Another highly recommended product from your favorite reviewer!
on November 9, 2013
It looked nice but the food was stale so I can't recommend it unless you just want the basket. I would not purchase this item again.
on October 18, 2013
Thank you it was great, every one enjoyed it alot so thank you I'll probably order it again thank you
on February 15, 2016
good teas, but she wont take it home
on February 18, 2015
Seller delivered as promised and good quality. Cute.
on January 8, 2011
I purchased the "You're My Cup of Tea" basket as a get well gift. Ordered on Thursday & delivered by UPS the next day. (I did not upgrade the shipping; selected Amazon's free shipping.) Although I only saw it online, I'm told it was a nice presentation. The tea lover who received it called and said the wicker tea cup was adorable, filled with a variety of teas & goodies. She was enjoying a cup of tea as we spoke. Amazon is usually my "go to" site and I haven't (yet) been disappointed with a purchase. I would definitly order again from the Art of Appreciation. Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Art of Appreciation You're My Cup of Tea Gourmet Food Gift Basket
on April 26, 2011
I got this for my mom's birthday. I chose standard shipping to Hawaii and the product was delivered 3 days after I placed the order. My mom has been undergoing treatment for cancer so between the liquor candies (which she also loves) and this tea basket, I chose the tea basket. She was impressed by the packaging and complimented that the amount of food items were just the right amount for her. Thank you for making her day special :)
on August 30, 2017
Would never purchase this again. This will not be your cup of tea!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.