Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 8, 2012
I was very dissapointed with this purchase. Gift box and items included appeared to be much larger than they actually were. Frame was not as indicated. I am very thankful that I had this gift sent to my home rather than directly to recipient I would have been totally embarrassed!
on July 18, 2013
It looks cheap, it doesn't match the product description and it really really is smaller. Sorry to say this but after I gifted my mom with this I was embarrassed how bad and low quality it looked. Only pretty thing on it was the bow.
VINE VOICEon June 22, 2011
We sent this basket to my mother in law for Mother's Day and she loved it. I was worried because she will definitely let us know if she doesn't like something and she really raved about this. I didn't see the basket in person, but she said the items in it were all very nice. She was most excited about a package of soap petals that was included. She said they looked just like dried flowers, but you use one petal at a time as soap. She'll be using those in her guest bathroom. The food items were all really good quality and there was a really nice picture frame in the box too. She also raved about the box itself and plans on using it on it's own.

This is the 3rd Art of Appreciation gift basket I've sent as gifts and I always get good responses, so I'd feel confident about sending this as a gift.
on November 17, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous waste of money. Cheap items and waaaaaay over priced. The box was pretty but get real here with the tiny little bits of this and that....nothing great.
on January 7, 2015
If I could give less than a 1, I would. The picture looked so elegant and pretty but what was inside was junk. 4 individual tea bags, a teeny tiny picture frame, and a few treats. It looked like something from the dollar store
on May 11, 2013
The recipient of my gift reported that the chocolates were inedible due to being permeated by the strong scent of the lavender soap, which she said was stronger than the potpourri. She did, however, like the box. But the box alone was not worth the price of this gift.
on December 29, 2014
The items inside were all in brown boxes, and absolutely does not look like it does in the picture!
on March 17, 2016
Wonderful! Larger than I expected. Everything looked great! The person loved it!
on December 6, 2013
I gave this to my Niece for a Christmas gift. She enjoyed it very much say she loved the color. The packaging was great. I was satisfied with her reply.
on January 31, 2014
Got this item as a gift, the recipient seemed to really like it and recommended it to others. . .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.