Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 6, 2013
I gave this to my Niece for a Christmas gift. She enjoyed it very much say she loved the color. The packaging was great. I was satisfied with her reply.
on July 18, 2013
It looks cheap, it doesn't match the product description and it really really is smaller. Sorry to say this but after I gifted my mom with this I was embarrassed how bad and low quality it looked. Only pretty thing on it was the bow.
on January 31, 2014
Got this item as a gift, the recipient seemed to really like it and recommended it to others. . .
VINE VOICEon June 22, 2011
We sent this basket to my mother in law for Mother's Day and she loved it. I was worried because she will definitely let us know if she doesn't like something and she really raved about this. I didn't see the basket in person, but she said the items in it were all very nice. She was most excited about a package of soap petals that was included. She said they looked just like dried flowers, but you use one petal at a time as soap. She'll be using those in her guest bathroom. The food items were all really good quality and there was a really nice picture frame in the box too. She also raved about the box itself and plans on using it on it's own.

This is the 3rd Art of Appreciation gift basket I've sent as gifts and I always get good responses, so I'd feel confident about sending this as a gift.
on November 17, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous waste of money. Cheap items and waaaaaay over priced. The box was pretty but get real here with the tiny little bits of this and that....nothing great.
on February 8, 2012
I was very dissapointed with this purchase. Gift box and items included appeared to be much larger than they actually were. Frame was not as indicated. I am very thankful that I had this gift sent to my home rather than directly to recipient I would have been totally embarrassed!
on June 17, 2013
Beautiful basket, much nicer than expected, shipping was quick and the guests were very happy with it after we added a small bottle of wine :)
on May 11, 2013
The recipient of my gift reported that the chocolates were inedible due to being permeated by the strong scent of the lavender soap, which she said was stronger than the potpourri. She did, however, like the box. But the box alone was not worth the price of this gift.
on January 7, 2015
If I could give less than a 1, I would. The picture looked so elegant and pretty but what was inside was junk. 4 individual tea bags, a teeny tiny picture frame, and a few treats. It looked like something from the dollar store
on March 17, 2016
Wonderful! Larger than I expected. Everything looked great! The person loved it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.