Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Because You're Special Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 19, 2010
I received this item as a birthday gift recently. The outer box with decoration and bow is lovely, and the outer wrappings of the items inside are nice. However, the actual items themselves were nothing really special for what this box cost (plus shipping!) 3 of the cookies were crumbled and all were on the dry side; the picture frame was NOT the nice gold-gilded victorian frame that is shown in the picture. Instead, I got a heart-shaped white cermanic frame (made in China). All in all, the outer wrappings & box out-did the actual items inside each wrapper. I would not have paid anymore than [...] for this item. Cannot believe it cost [...]!!!
on October 2, 2011
Not worth the money. Not as represented. Food products appear to be old and dried out...afraid to eat them. Non-food items are cheap and not something you would buy for yourself. Doesn't convey a thoughtful gift to the recipient.
on December 21, 2007
I sent this as a sympathy gift for my bosses wife when her mother passed away... she absolutely loved it.. it was something to make her feel good while mourning, instead of filling her house with flowers and plants that die. A great price for a nicely thought-out group of items.
on December 28, 2012
I sent this to my mother for Christmas which was a sad mistake, this thing was infested with bugs.
She was insulted that I sent her what was clear to be a "cheap gift" and I was embarrassed to have sent it to her.
VINE VOICEon June 22, 2011
We sent this basket to my mother in law for Mother's Day and she loved it. I was worried because she will definitely let us know if she doesn't like something and she really raved about this. I didn't see the basket in person, but she said the items in it were all very nice. She was most excited about a package of soap petals that was included. She said they looked just like dried flowers, but you use one petal at a time as soap. She'll be using those in her guest bathroom. The food items were all really good quality and there was a really nice picture frame in the box too. She also raved about the box itself and plans on using it on it's own.

This is the 3rd Art of Appreciation gift basket I've sent as gifts and I always get good responses, so I'd feel confident about sending this as a gift.
on February 8, 2012
I was very dissapointed with this purchase. Gift box and items included appeared to be much larger than they actually were. Frame was not as indicated. I am very thankful that I had this gift sent to my home rather than directly to recipient I would have been totally embarrassed!
on July 18, 2013
It looks cheap, it doesn't match the product description and it really really is smaller. Sorry to say this but after I gifted my mom with this I was embarrassed how bad and low quality it looked. Only pretty thing on it was the bow.
on December 2, 2011
Rec'd this Item today, beautiful presentation, it is a gift so I did not open it, but I will be happy and proud to present it. Great Job. More than satisfied customer.
on May 11, 2013
The recipient of my gift reported that the chocolates were inedible due to being permeated by the strong scent of the lavender soap, which she said was stronger than the potpourri. She did, however, like the box. But the box alone was not worth the price of this gift.
on January 7, 2015
If I could give less than a 1, I would. The picture looked so elegant and pretty but what was inside was junk. 4 individual tea bags, a teeny tiny picture frame, and a few treats. It looked like something from the dollar store